Premier League Gameweek 7

Zen

But it does get given for those tackles
And you'll see me, say this every single time. Not that it is given every single time either. They want them to act like robots and play like robots.... yet as refs, they can't do that themselves. They aren't remotely consistent, given that they are sending it to a room where they can easily be consistent, it's absolutely absurd.

eire-red

ridiculous. var can see that his foot rolls over the ball
Bissouma is really lucky he didn't break his leg. It's the excessive force that did it for Jones I think. Very reckless.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
I think it's harsh. Slow motion should be used to establish contact. They should never make the actual decision in slow motion.
That's the problem and starting with the still of the impact basically makes his mind up.
Casemiro's red was a shite call too, even though he went in with more force.

tarc

Did anyone believe Spurs have the personal to play like this? Can Man Utd also play like this with the right coach?

LInkash

As it's Liverpool, they'll probably do a rule change on the back of that.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
At least they're consistent with reviewing this as a red card. I disagree with the rule emphasis on some red card challenges these days but if there's one aspect of VAR that they've managed to be consistent with it's red card for tackles.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Richarlison has such a poor football IQ.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
And you'll see me, say this every single time. Not that it is given every single time either. They want them to act like robots and play like robots.... yet as refs, they can't do that themselves. They aren't remotely consistent, given that they are sending it to a room where they can easily be consistent, it's absolutely absurd.
Agree with that, consistency is a huge problem

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
At least they're consistent with reviewing this as a red card. I disagree with the rule emphasis on some red card challenges these days but if there's one aspect of VAR that they've managed to be consistent with it's red card for tackles.
They're making consistently bad decisions.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Of course you thought he was on Neville! Why does this guy get to commentate on the scousers matches. He gets an hard on over them all the time

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

So some of you are saying this ain’t a red?
If Bissouma's foot is planted, he gets a new knee halfway up his shin.

It's the reddest of red cards.

Zora

Did anyone believe Spurs have the personal to play like this? Can Man Utd also play like this with the right coach?
Yes we can. But we need a ruthless manager who will drop Rashford and Bruno.