Premier League Gameweek 8

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
That’s the key!

Lose your spine or big part of it and you are vulnerable. Liverpool have not had to cope without any of their spine, goalie apart and the replacement is rather good!

We on the other hand have a good CD and keeper but lack midfield leadership and a top top goalscorer
Adrian was an annoyingly good bit of business. Dicks.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Well I guess we have Bluemoon?

Meh... Pepito handing Pool the title.

Irrational.

We can't rely on City.

Let's all channel our inner Ty and support Arse to a league title. It will be less nauseating than watching that gurning prick and his diving minions winning.

stubie

Really impressive win for Wolves given Man City had 2 days advantage and no traveling against them

Anustart89

Let's hope we turn in to one of those caf's much maligned, mid-table 'game raising cnuts', in a fortnight.
To be fair, we already are. Beating Chelsea and Leicester while dropping points to palace, Southampton and west ham.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
We can't rely on City.

Let's all channel our inner Ty and support Arse to a league title. It will be less nauseating than watching that gurning prick and his diving minions winning.
I decking hste them though! Too many loudmouths in my area

Alabaster Codify7

There we go then. That dreaded day has arrived - I've made peace with it. Liverpool have won the fecking PL for the first time and won a title for the first time in my life as a football fan. I knew it was coming one day, guess we may as well get it out the way. Klopp is delivering the CL and the PL in consecutive seasons - fair fecks to the bloke.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
We can't rely on City.

If only we could depend on Arsenal... you just never know what you'll get with them.

Inigo Montoya

You must have a short memory
No I’m including us in that.
We were no where near as strong by the last few years of Fergie’s tenure.

Klopp’s Liverpool are looking like Utd of old. Win when you aren’t playing well.

Moneybags City don’t look that

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
There we go then. That dreaded day has arrived - I've made peace with it. Liverpool have won the fecking PL for the first time and won a title for the first time in my life as a football fan. I knew it was coming one day, guess we may as well get it out the way. Klopp is delivering the CL and the PL in consecutive seasons - fair fecks to the bloke.
I agree with you and think it’s over.

BUT imagine they choke an 8 point lead like they did last season with a 7 point lead! I can imagine the whole of the kop would take shots of bleach after that:lol:

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
No I’m including us in that.
We were no where near as strong by the last few years of Fergie’s tenure.

Klopp’s Liverpool are looking like Utd of old. Win when you aren’t playing well.

Moneybags City don’t look that
so you don't remember last season when City trailed this very same Liverpool side?

Inigo Montoya

so you don't remember last season when City trailed this very same Liverpool side?
Not by this many points. And you don’t look as clinical as last season.

You’ve lost your captain and haven’t replaced him. Your midfield looks just that bit older. Still good but not as hungry as Liverpool’s

kidbob

Bailly
Lindelof
AWB
Shaw
Pogba
Martial
Lingard

No one does injury problems like we do. I want Ole gone but imagine any team trying to deal with the equivalent problems all at one time.

Inigo Montoya

Bailly
Lindelof
AWB
Shaw
Pogba
Martial
Lingard

No one does injury problems like we do. I want Ole gone but imagine any team trying to deal with the equivalent problems all at one time.
Look at Norwich then. 9 players out!

We need to play for the shirt

United Hobbit

It would be great if we could end their winning streak they keep going on about

I see it either we churn out a 0-0 or they completely pummel us....

Apparently Salah may have been injured? However I think Mane is their most important player

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Liverpool WILL lose games, they will hit a dodgy spell and City if they can pick up wins during this; whilst keeping the gap small ish... theyll be fine

I still think city will win it, and thought the same all last year too

padr81

Supports
Man City
Bailly
Lindelof
AWB
Shaw
Pogba
Martial
Lingard

Laporte, KDB, Mendy, Stones, Sane. You've got more out but Lingard and Shaw don't count cause they're shite.

AFC NimbleThumb

Just looking at the table, not holding off Arsenal last weekend was huge. A result against Newcastle would’ve changed the outlook.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
If Utd lost this 5-0, (not happening but hypothitcally) Nev would still back Ole and say he needs 4 more windows.

He seems scared to go against the grain with managers at utd