Premier League Gameweek 8

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Wolves and their game raising selves

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Fanbases tend to be emotional and rely on no reason whatsoever.
When we wanted Mourinho out, many opposition fans had a more holistic view of things, less emotional. Doesn't make them more knowledgeable on all things United, but they can be objective-is.
Hence why rival fans are appreciated on here even if u get the pisc taken out of you every once in a while

Your fans were right to want to sack Mourinho. Our fans are right to want to sack Poch.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
and that's how you beat crap teams like Southampton.. helps that gunn has played like an arse

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
The scousers are having all the luck and the only team challenging them haven't been great this season. It had to happen at some point. They haven't won the fecking thing in decades so it was bound to happen.

I'm sure United will put a dent in their title hopes when we play them next, though...

Roy'sMagicHat

Let’s face it, had to happen sometime.

Plus it’s better that they win it by miles than on the final day or something like that.

Also, the Euros are on in the Summer so people will move on from it pretty quickly.

Hulksmash

Leroy Sane and De Bruyne too important for City. I still think City will win the league, Pep will get a 150 Million Checkbook in January, mark my words.

ekestubbe

So every team in the league seems to have key players injured except Liverpool.
So you wouldn't call Alisson a key player? Or Joe Gomez last season? Even Oxlade-Chamberlain was a regular starter by the time he was injured against Roma. The myth that Liverpool don't suffer from injuries is ridiculous tbh.

Irrational.

Chelsea fans in fine voice with their ingeniously creative "Chewsea, Chewsea, Chewsea, CHEWSEA, Chewsea, Chewseaaaaa" chant.

EDIT:

They've now switched it over to "Sooopah Soopa Frank" chant. Absolutely amazing. Such prose has never been heard since the days of William Shakespeare.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
This would be an amazingly exciting season at the top of the table if Liverpool didn’t exist

The Neville wears Prada

City proving that they really aren't anywhere near the great United PL sides at all. Imposters who will be back to mid table/bottom half within a decade

Member 90887

Weird that, if we win today, we will be just 4 points behind a city team full of stars.

Lee565

Justice warriors are handing the Scousers the title, one of the best players in the league last season isn’t playing because of a stupid joke he’s made with his mate who wasn’t even offended by it.
Feck this world.
Crazy to think that the outcry over this overblown Silva situation is handing the title to a club that supported a player being legit racist (saurez)

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
So Pool are the champions with that Wolves goal..
I think that could be the case, yeah, if Wolves hold on here. When you think of all the luck the scousers are having as well, i think this could be the game.

Walters_19_MuFc

I feel sick. This is not like last season. You would be mental to think this Liverpool team drop a 8 point lead now. Game.set.match.
The games below are the teams Liverpool were very lucky to get three points from.

Soouthampton
Leicester
Sheffield Utd
Chelsea

They will drop points this season. Thing is, City look like they will drop a lot more, too.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Chelsea fans in fine voice with their ingeniously creative "Chewsea, Chewsea, Chewsea, CHEWSEA, Chewsea, Chewseaaaaa" chant.

EDIT:

They've now switched it over to "Sooopah Soopa Frank" chant. Absolutely amazing. Such prose has never been heard since the days of William Shakespeare.
:lol:

SharpshooterTom

City did exceptionally well to win the league last year and hold off Liverpool.

But there isn't much you can do about an opposition that wins 20+ in a row, outcitying City.

jem

City fans leaving in the 89th minute with their team down 0-1 is pretty pathetic.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Justice warriors are handing the Scousers the title, one of the best players in the league last season isn’t playing because of a stupid joke he’s made with his mate who wasn’t even offended by it.
Feck this world.
So now City losing today because apparently Silva isn't allowed to play today due to the tweet. Even though hes been in and out of the side all season... sure

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
The games below are the teams Liverpool were very lucky to get three points from.

Soouthampton
Leicester
Sheffield Utd
Chelsea

They will drop points this season. Thing is, City look like they will drop a lot more, too.
Feck luck. They won those games. The same was said last season and they just kept winning. I don’t see them dropping an 8 point lead. City look like they can smash a team 1 weekend and lost the next. They will drop more points.