Premier League Gameweek 8

marktan

Thank god he's showing a lot of remorse on the field otherwise they would've crucified him in the locker room, diabolical penalty. Made me laugh out loud seeing that

That's the risk with panenkas, they look amazing when they go off but such a hard thing to pull off.

Also VAR gives way too many soft penalties now, it's why you see players diving all over the place. They need to balance it with yellows for diving

Chabon

If he hits that Panenka properly (high and right down the middle) then Fabianski gets nowhere near it.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Gave me the shivers cause i remember that was Drogba's initial plan in Munich.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Sheffield United effed up bad in the summer & now that they are having their expected dip they have no new players to help them out . They paid 25 million for Brewster which seemed absolutely ridiculous and then they went ahead & paid a lot of money for Ramsdale . They are in big trouble now.

Marzo

That has to be the worst penalty I have ever seen, and I am 50, and I watch a lot of football.......
However, on FIFA, I probably would have done the same !

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Crystal Palace vs Leeds
Leeds are a funny team :lol:

West Ham vs Fulham
If i would be involved at Fulham (Member of the whole team or a supporter) and Lookman would have scored the "panenka penalty" then i would be still furious because you don't do that if you are 1-0 down with the last kick of the match :houllier:

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
West Brom - Johnstone; Furlong, Bartley, O'Shea, Ajayi, Townsend; Gallagher, Livermore, Krovinovic, Robinson; Ahearne-Grant
subs: Button, Peltier, Gibbs, Sawyers, Edwards, Phillips, Diangana

Spurs - Lloris; Doherty, Alderweireld, Dier, Reguilon; Hojbjerg, Sissoko, Ndombele; Bale, Kane, Son
subs: Hart, Aurier, Rodon, Davies, Lo Celso, Lucas, Vinicius

Spurs have the likes of Sanchez, Winks, Dele and Bergwijn not even making the bench, plus Lamela is injured(as usual).

Pep's Suit

Yeah, Spurs to score 4 or 5 but is Bergwijn that bad? Though he looked good when he joined them.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Ivanovic and Matheus Perieria out due to positive covid tests.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
How has Gallagher been doing for WBA?

Been wanting to track him but so far all their games have been PPV.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Was just flicking through the fixtures and I noticed Spurs have actually had a really, really easy start to the season. Contrast that with their November and December fixtures, they have to play City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool all within a 5 game span in the league.

United58

Was just flicking through the fixtures and I noticed Spurs have actually had a really, really easy start to the season. Contrast that with their November and December fixtures, they have to play City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool all within a 5 game span in the league.
Yeah, I was worried about that when I got Kane in in Fantasy last week :lol:

Bale's starting today, how's he been? Going to throw it on now

United58

Kane launching a long ball onto Bale's head for a knock down to Son is exactly the type of dystopian football Jose loves :lol:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Going to be another Burnley style win for Spurs here.

Deery

Dreary
If I hadn’t captained Son today he’d probably be sitting on a hat trick..

I’d take Bale off too hasn’t done anything to note.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
If I hadn’t captained Son today he’d probably be sitting on a hat trick..

I’d take Bale off too hasn’t done anything to note.
Moura on for Bale looks obvious for last 20 unless Mourinho gambles and unloads midfield more.

Lo Celso on for Ndombele.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Gallagher looks like Yossi Benayoun regen player, style of play, his hair everything looks similar.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
West Brom having a really good spell now, couple of chances just wide.

Spurs are a strange team. Way some talk on here (not the actual Spurs fans on here btw) you'd think they had ability of Man. City and Liverpool combined but the reality is a very workmanlike team with two world class strikers to get them the 3 points on regular basis.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
West Brom having a really good spell now, couple of chances just wide.

Spurs are a strange team. Way some talk on here (not the actual Spurs fans on here btw) you'd think they had ability of Man. City and Liverpool combined but the reality is a very workmanlike team with two world class strikers to get them the 3 points on regular basis.
Pretty much Jose's perfect setup. A work horse team with a few stars to win it for them, similar how most his teams have been tbh.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Pretty much Jose's perfect setup. A work horse team with a few stars to win it for them, similar how most his teams have been tbh.
Chelsea in 14/15 had way more quality in midfield with Fabregas still very good for a season before his legs started to give up.

Would be starting Lo Celso with a 3 man midfield. Moura and Vinicus coming on for Spurs.

Dominos

Every time it looks our rivals may drop points like this they score a late winner.

Not getting my hopes up until there's 10 seconds to go.