g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 8

Idxomer

Brighton aren't that good when teams press them with purpose, even United caused them problems in their game this season.

Sara125

Their first goal is a result of the CB making a bad pass, automatic 3 vs 2
Their second goal is a result of the keeper making the worst pass possible, 2 vs 1 and penalty

Its not like they made 45 passes and carved brighton open for both goals
Hmm I still think that in scenarios such as that, the forwards still have to have good off the ball movement to get into spaces and capitalise on the defenders’/goalkeeper’s mistake.

For example, when Woodman spilled the ball for Newcastle against us on Ronaldo’s return…while that may have had an element of luck, it didn’t just fall into Ronaldo’s lap…watch his movement…he did what he did best and was on the ball like a flash.

binary bot
Brighton aren't that good when teams press them with purpose, even United caused them problems in their game this season.
Yeah I can remember at least one time in particular winning it high up and making a mess of the attack. We make the wrong pass or decision in attack too often.

Sara125

It’s scary how quickly we’ve become RAWK.

Every team gifts other team goals apart from us. Every team raises their games against us. Commentators don’t give the same criticism to Allison as they do Onana.
Yep. I try not to stoop to the levels of bitterness of the likes of them lot and Bluemoon and just enjoy the game for what it is.

ZainCRse7en

How are fkin Newcastle utd looking better than us and look like playing better football while scoring loads of goals? Hell, they even humiliated PSG at their home. Something does not add up.

Zen

Liverpool get a VAR call against them this week.... not a chance.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Never thought I’d see klopp calming someone down :lol:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Liverpool get a VAR call against them this week.... not a chance.
There is no way that should ever be a handball. Shot from close range deflected of his knee onto his arm that was low and by his side.