Premier League Gameweek 9

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Who would you want to take over ? Allegri or someone like Eddie Howe ?
Allegri I would be fine with. Not a long term option but maybe for a season or two while we rebuild and he provides some stability, he has the tactical know how to perhaps work with some of the ageing players and get the best out of them.

Howe wouldn't be my first choice as I'm not fully sold on him as a potential top six manager, but I wouldn't be opposed to it. Guys like ten Haag would be my dream option, progressive managers at good teams with some experience of managing in Europe. I'd happily take a caretaker for the rest of the season if the board genuinely believe we can land one of those guys in the summer.

Asger

I swear to christ if we lose today I'm gonna punch Pep. A DM and two wingbacks (not really fullbacks) who hate defending as a back 3... really?

Most attacking starting XI of all time award. Zaha must be looking at that and licking his lips. What the feck is going on in that genial bald head.
I don’t understand why he doesn’t use any youth defender. He is clearly only a cash manager.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I don’t understand why he doesn’t use any youth defender. He is clearly only a cash manager.
He doesn't need to, he has two international CB's on the bench.

kidbob

Nah Liverpool will score, so 4-1.

Pogba with 2, Martial 1 and Lukaku to get the 4th.
We'll beat them 10-0 with 99% possession and their only possession coming from when they kick off after the goals.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
How come Hennessey is back in goal? He'll probably chuck one in for Man. City if the game remains tight.

Oldyella

Serious pace from fernandinho there, didnt realise he was as quick as that over a distance.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
City's away kit is absolutely dreadful. Looks like a poorly mixed mocktail.

Edit. Damn you, kidbob.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
Palace's game plan seems to be to wait for city to go 1 up before trying anything.

kidbob

Teams should be allowed to play more than one player in goal. If you can play any variety of outfield formations than you should be able to do the same with goalkeepers. Imagine a Jose team with 10 goalkeepers and Drogba up front.

Oldyella

Teams should be allowed to play more than one player in goal. If you can play any variety of outfield formations than you should be able to do the same with goalkeepers. Imagine a Jose team with 10 goalkeepers and Drogba up front.
9, Lampard and Drogba.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Wtf? That kit??:lol:
I know they’re a circus but do they have to look like clowns?

B20

Supports
Liverpool
Some keepers can pull off pink. Ederson absolutely can not.