Premier League Gameweek 9

Superunknown

Bernardo is half the player he was 2 years ago, no idea what happened
Looked like a quality player, I agree. Doesn't look like the same player. I was certain that he would be starting every game and would be a huge player for them.

Tony247

Unlucky city and lesson for spurs - don't take another touch in the box.

cyberman

KDB influence is becoming less and less in these games. Hes becoming a moments player against the bigger sides and has been for a while

binary bot
Is Aguero permanently injured these days? Seems to play 5 games every year, 2 of which are the derby, and still get about 20 goals

Mike Smalling

Are Spurs seriously going to park the bus for 85 minutes? Just now they had 11 players in the own third.

Superunknown

KDB influence is becoming less and less in these games. Hes becoming a moments player against the bigger sides and has been for a while
It looks as though he's expected to do it all himself, though. Very little happening around him. He still looks like their best player, imo, and the only player who can seem to make things happen for them.

kidbob

Really hoping for a draw here and between Leicester and Liverpool tomorrow. With a decent looking run of games for us we can be in a decent position if we win them and other results fall our way.

PoTMS

Really hoping for a draw here and between Leicester and Liverpool tomorrow. With a decent looking run of games for us we can be in a decent position if we win them and other results fall our way.
Nah, I would take a Leicester win all day over any other option.

Irrational.

It seems like the City golden age is coming to an end. Pep looks burnt out, Kompany has retired, Father Time has caught up with Fernandinho, Aguero perpetually injured. They have a huge rebuild on their hands which I'm not sure Pep can manage. He's not that kinda manager.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Mouriniho doesn’t have to pretend he isn’t just parking the bus at Spurs that’s why they’re a better fit for him than United. Shamelessly trying to see out a 4th minute lead before half time here. Great stuff.