Premier League Gameweek 9

cyberman

It looks as though he's expected to do it all himself, though. Very little happening around him. He still looks like their best player, imo, and the only player who can seem to make things happen for them.
Imo its because Pep suddenly becomes rigid in these games and KDB becomes a very up and down the pitch, this is your lane player.
They just become toothless in these games and Pep never gets shit fot it

Irrational.

Mouriniho doesn’t have to pretend he isn’t just parking the bus at Spurs that’s why they’re a better fit for him than United. Shamelessly trying to see out a 4th minute lead before half time here. Great stuff.
It is Jose in a nutshell :lol:

No shame, the ultimate troll.

hubbuh

Mahrez must be one of the most frustrating players ever. He's like a worse version of Nani.

el3mel

These Mourinho - Guardiola derbies have become the most boring out of all other managers derby. They all play exactly the same every match. One keeping the ball for 80% and one is parking the bus. It all depends on who will be lucky enough this day.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Ederson being an idiot aside we've been magnificent this half. Pity Mahrez wouldn't pass the fecking ball though. I swear he does my nut in. Greedy, greedy bastard. Spurs have been fantastic on the break too.

Def wasn't handball given the new area of the arm thats allowed, going off the new rules but we always get fecked via handball vs Spurs. Mahrez for Foden and a smack in the head for Ederson at half time please.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Ederson being an idiot aside we've been magnificent this half. Pity Mahrez wouldn't pass the fecking ball though. I swear he does my nut in. Greedy, greedy bastard. Spurs have been fantastic on the break too.

Def wasn't handball given the new area of the arm thats allowed, going off the new rules but we always get fecked via handball vs Spurs. Mahrez for Foden and a smack in the head for Ederson at half time please.
Yeah I don't think you've played poorly at all.

DickDastardly

Areas of the arm that's allowed??
Say what now?

He controled the ball with his arm, in what football game is that allowed?

ColvaleGoa

Will spurs be able to maintain the same intensity for the second half is the question. .If spurs get a second City will find it hard to break Mourinho s low bock.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies

Erm, I think magnificent might be pushing it, you've not exactly been cutting them open. You've probably been the better team though.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Spurs defending very well so far and look quite dangerous on the break. So far so good.

cyberman

The game is fooling you. Jose is letting you have the ball in certain areas but isnt allowing you to get in behind or move the defenders. You have plenty of posession but arent doing anything with it and thats what Spurs want aftet scoring so early imo

El Presidente

Excuse me? Spurs have spent around 6 sec in City's half the whole game.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I swear the last three times City and Spurs have faced off City have smacked them about only for Spurs to score with their only attempts.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Erm, I think magnificent might be pushing it, you've not exactly been cutting them open. You've probably been the better team though.
We don't cut teams open at will anymore. This is our new level. We're more solid at the back (stupid goal today aside) and weaker going forward. We had 10 shots on goal away to a Jose team parking the bus after an early goal in 45 minutes. What we're missing is that killer instinct and I suspect thats a lack of confidence in front of goal. I'd take this type of performance over all our others this season for sure. Rodri looks like he's finally starting to settle Cancelo too. We just need to get consistent games into Kun and Jesus for some end product.