Premier League Gameweek 9

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Just switched on to watch the 2nd half. Going by the tactical analysis of the First half, it looks like Spurs spent the whole 45 mins in their own half barring the goal.
Thank God we're not managed by Jose anymore. Guys a Dinosaur.
Kind of performance he can get away with when the Spurs faithful aren’t around. If they complain he’d talk about legacy

Smores

I honestly expected City to bring Spurs down a peg or two. Didn't see Spurs in this.

Guy Incognito

Just switched on to watch the 2nd half. Going by the tactical analysis of the First half, it looks like Spurs spent the whole 45 mins in their own half barring the goal.
The commentators are eulogising his tactics.

It's just not sustainable in the long term and Neville will be the first to criticise Jose when his team struggle.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Because we play attacking against City under Ole? We beat them at the Etihad last season with 25% possession. Who cares? It’s the result that matters.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Jose must love playing like this. They’ll nick another on the break

LVGSdive

I reckon this will finish 2-0. City try and walk everything into the goal which suits Jose's bus.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I really rate Kane and thinks he’s brilliant and he’s obviously improved his playmaking side amazingly well, but I can’t help but think he gets the ball moves it on and spends too much time enjoying his pass he completed.

Tony247

Typical jose's team. Don't remember Poch's spurs had such one way street game in EPL...

Che Guevara

Supports
Celtic
If City just camp in the Spurs area with no end product they will be hit on the counter. Spurs are arguably the best in the business this season.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Who's head is bigger? Maguire's or Diers?

Area size maybe Maguire as his is more of a cube shape so takes up more room, but Diers is massive too, just a bit more squashed beach ball shape.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I really rate Kane and thinks he’s brilliant and he’s obviously improved his playmaking side amazingly well, but I can’t help but think he gets the ball moves it on and spends too much time enjoying his pass he completed.
As I said this a beautiful touch and pass from Kane and should have been a goal :lol:

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Get lost Mourinho, why don't you want to win City big time and want to score as much goals as you wanted against us.

And they scored second goal

DRM

fecking eders9n why did he come charging off his line???