Premier League Gameweek 9

rajds89

It’s taken a couple of refereeing decisions to help them beat a poor Everton team. I fail to see how anyone think this Liverpool team can challenge this year.

PoTMS

It’s taken a couple of refereeing decisions to help them beat a poor Everton team. I fail to see how anyone think this Liverpool team can challenge this year.
It's a derby game and they are top of the league. They are definitely challenging this year.

Pronewbie

Peep
If there's one thing I've disliked about ETH's management it's his lack of pressure on the refereeing authorities whenever we are at the wrong end of the stick. Just look at Livarpool.

LordSpud

They were getting crazy decisions in the season where they cut City close and the year they won it*

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Wouldn’t call it undeserved, Everton haven’t been out their half since the first 30 seconds.
It was even until the sending off, but they’ve dropped massively since the sending off.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Webb defended Oliver not giving a red last game day due to not wanting to spoil the game.
So Pawson did want to spoil the game today by sending off Young or he didn’t want to ruin the spectacle of 11 v 10 by turning a blind eye to Konate?
They showed their true colours when VAR Mike Dean admitted to not referring a decision to an on field review because the referee was his mate and he didn’t want him to get stick.

Like…what? Why is this not being looked into? This is the mentality and bias of the referees in the top tier of football?

It’s a joke. Fed up with these clowns.

Semper Fudge

Apt Tagline
If there's one thing I've disliked about ETH's management it's his lack of pressure on the refereeing authorities whenever we are at the wrong end of the stick. Just look at Livarpool.
Yeah I'd quite enjoy seeing the odd outburst in the press from him. Very quiet on that front.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
They're riding a wave of luck, refs decisions other teams faltering etc etc etc

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
The man is pure fecking cringe :lol: He's basically Richard Madeley in a baseball cap :lol:

rajds89

It's a derby game and they are top of the league. They are definitely challenging this year.
Stop with the “it’s a derby game” rubbish, it’s the most tame, one sided derby in English football.

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
Can't get over that handball by Keane. Was so bad I'm questioning whether he's on the take.

Hakara

Supports
Bayern München
Did Szoboszlai really say it was loud at the stadium? Must be the TV mics not picking it up, because I felt it was quiet for most of the game.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
What a load of shit this pundit is talking. Pool should'vd had a red but they were the better team anyway, so the game got the right result which is most important:wenger:

RedChisel

Premier League is a fecking joke. That shit stain of a club get one decision against them and now the refs are going to carry them to the title.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Premier League is a fecking joke. That shit stain of a club get one decision against them and now the refs are going to carry them to the title.
I don't like the path that football all over the world is taking.
Makes you think what's going on in the background.

Player's betting doesn't help it too and makes one think even more.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Your video changes nothing. He still puts his arm way out in front and leaves it there. What point are you making?
You'd have to read from the start of the discussion if you're interested. I'm not arguing it wasn't a penalty. I can't be arsed repeating it all, but basically it started by me saying the use of the term 'natural position' is silly. Ironically the current rule forces players to defend with their arms in an unnatural position - behind their backs - to ensure they don't give a penalty away.

Rio has just been saying similar to my point of view in punditry.

RVN1991

They've lost one in feck knows how many matches going all the way back to last season and it was a game they probably win without the terrible decisions against them. They're definitely challenging.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
De Zerbi has some bottle dosen't he? Milner and March as full backs v Man. City?!:wenger:

Hester_manc

I do not understand the offside against Brentford? As I see it, it was 100% onside.

Last edited: