Premier League Matchday 2 August 19-21

worcesterred

I do wish Sky would stop trying to make West Ham happen. Nobody gives a shit about them.

binary bot
West Ham look like Big Sam is still managing them, zero technical ability without Payet

worcesterred

10th July - After France vs Portugal. 'I can't wait for the football season to start again'.

21st August - Watching West Ham vs Bournemouth 'what am I doing with my life'.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Compared to which other stadia?
There were shitloads of multi-purpose stadiums in Poland and other Eastern European adapted for football, the best known one in Poland is Chorzów - it's terrible in every aspect. In 80s they only built multi-purpose stadiums when they were building for over 40,000 capacity for costs reasons. They weren't technically olympic stadiums because olympics never took place there but it's the same story.

Delle Alpi was multi-purpose and stands were incredibly far.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
They barely get a chance to shoot and he does that :lol:

Honestly this game is like the Euros. Some baffling decision making in the final 3rd.

Fingeredmouse

Even the commentators seemed confused if the ref can actually book him twice and send him off. Anyone know what the rule book says?
Yes, he can send him off and it has happened (most recent one was an NI player (Brunt?) in an international).

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
WH is so uninspiring. Watch them raise their game to Barcelonaesque levels when they play us though.

Red Stone

This could quickly prove to be the worst game of the season. At least I hope nothing tops this.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Hopefully Bournemouth get the 3 points here. Can't stand West Ham's owners and the twitter cnut Jack Sullivan.