Premier League Matchday 2 August 19-21

binary bot
Sunderland have the ability to acquire the worst squad in the league every season

panz

West Ham had such an unlucky start to the season.

Feghouli, Ayew, Payet, Carroll now injured along with Lanzini, Cresswell and Sakho.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I'm not going to dress it up purely for the sake of it.

Both are shit and shouldn't have even been near our first team. Thought McNair had something about him a season or two ago but, I was very wrong
I'm not arguing that they were good enough, but there's no need for that kind of comment.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Sunderland playing out a 2-1 loss. Moyes can BS saying the second half was progress. So a loss doesn't matter.

FireballXL5

Sunderland's next 3 games are Southampton, Everton and Spurs, I can see them bottom with 0 points in the middle of September.

The Moyes Effect.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Have Sunderland spent any money, serious money? It needed spending, not loan moves and other clubs cast off for peanuts. Where is all the TV money going?

panz

Have Sunderland spent any money, serious money? It needed spending, not loan moves and other clubs cast off for peanuts. Where is all the TV money going?
Their most expensive signing so far this window was Djilobodji from Chelsea for £8mil.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Their most expensive signing so far this window was Djilobodji from Chelsea for £8mil.
Not surprised what is happening with them then. Most clubs have either spent or tried to spend big. The ones who haven't might just struggle unless they have phenomenal team spirit and respect for their manager.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Ugh, Calleri not starting for West Ham then. FF gamble that backfired it seems.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
David Moyes used to manage Manchester United.

The more time passes, the stranger it gets.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Don't think West Ham will finish as high this season. Apart from Payet, the team looks ordinary.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
The Olympic stadium looks great but it does not feel like a Premier League stadium. Doesn't seem nearly as intimidating as Upton Park. The fans seem so far away from the pitch.

Be interesting to see what the atmosphere is like there throughout the season.

Nogbadthebad

The Olympic stadium looks great but it does not feel like a Premier League stadium. Doesn't seem nearly as intimidating as Upton Park. The fans seem so far away from the pitch.

Be interesting to see what the atmosphere is like there throughout the season.
I'd be more interested in knowing where the £272 million of our money that was used to provide west ham with a stadium went. No way on earth the conversion cost that.

Nickosaur

One positive of Skrtel leaving Liverpool - his gormless goblin face isn't in the Nivea adverts now.