Premier League Matchday 2 August 19-21

Nogbadthebad

Moyes, destroyed any confidence his new signing McNair had two games into his Sunderland career.

The lad isn't ready to be a starter, Moyes should have known that when buying him, Now hes done after one half and 10 minutes in the first one.

Fecking brilliant management that.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Moyes, destroyed any confidence his new signing McNair had two games into his Sunderland career.

The lad isn't ready to be a starter, Moyes should have known that when buying him, Now hes done after one half and 10 minutes in the first one.

He didn't start against city

Laphroaig

He's not a starter, he's only starting because Kaboul and Koné are out.

Edit: And Kirchhoff

Nogbadthebad

He didn't start against city
I know, I didn't say he did. He started today and was subbed off at half time. That is not the way to deal with younger lads who are really starting out on their professional careers here.

Its awful management, especially after the own goal last week.

panz

No Payet, no Carroll for West Ham.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I know, I didn't say he did. He started today and was subbed off at half time. That is not the way to deal with younger lads who are really starting out on their professional careers here.

I don't agree

He has had a fair few starts for utd and NI, Sunderland have lost players, he should be ready to go

Laphroaig

It's not ideal, but he had to do something and it has worked. He's an international and has had two seasons at United. He's not that frail. But I suppose he could have taken off Djilobodji instead, who's been terrible.

Nick7

Do Sunderland have any other senior strikers?

Taking off Watford ahead of Januzaj was a terrible terrible decision.

No Payet, no Carroll for West Ham.
Carroll is out for a couple of months I think.