Premier League Matchday 21 (January 1-3)

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Forget what you all want, what do you all think will happen with this one?

I'm going for a draw, 1-1.

Anustart89

Commentators chatting over Blue Moon. If this was YAWN they'd be saying "and here's YAWN" and then observing it like a minute's silence.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
That German cnut is going to win the league. Ffs

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Forget what you all want, what do you all think will happen with this one?

I'm going for a draw, 1-1.
I think you’re winning this; I’m convinced City don’t have the mentality for this fight.

cyberman

Kompany could be a disaster here.
You need someone to follow Firminho out, they won't be crosses coming into the box so his strengths aren't needed.

Sgt.Major

If this team in red, with Salah, Firmino, VVD, Alison etc and led by Klopp, had any other name than Liverpool, I'd probably happily watch all their games, admire the process through which this squad and style have been assembled and implemented, support them over this blue plastics... But unfortunately, that team IS named Liverpool, so please City smash em to feckin bits.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
If this team in red, with Salah, Firmino, VVD, Alison etc and led by Klopp, had any other name than Liverpool, I'd probably happily watch all their games, admire the process through which this squad and style have been assembled and implemented, support them over this blue plastics... But unfortunately, that team IS named Liverpool, so please City smash em to feckin bits.
Pretty much!

cyberman

City fans trying to be intimidating is just sad. Either everybody whistles or they don't, in between just sounds terrible.