Premier League Matchday 8

AllGoodNamesRGone

Supports
Arsenal
Amanda Staveley? I’ve done far worse. I wouldn’t fantasise about it but I wouldn’t say no either. She’s loaded so can pay for my cab home as well.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Cardiac arrest by looks of it, hope it all ends o.k. Credit to Eric Dier for calling for the defibrillator early.

acnumber9

Newcastle fans, tea towels on heads, booing a defib being taken into the stands. Glad to see they draw the line somewhere.
I think they were booing at how slow the physio was in getting on.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Good officiating and response. Commentators should add top filling the space imo.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Not good scenes at St James' Park. Hope whoever it is makes a full recovery

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
With 100s of thousands of people at games every weekend, it's a wonder how often things like (medical emergencies for fans) this happen without us knowing about it.

Hope they're ok.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Bloke looked so hesitant and then fecking jogged.
I honestly think it was just a bit of confusion looking at all the players standing up in the penalty area and not clocking for a second or two urgent medical attention was needed in the stands as that rarely happens with football match.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Hopefully. Thankfully there's not that many better places it could have happened, with defribrillator not far away and medical professionals in the vicinity.
yeah FairPlay to reguilon and dier for quickly Reacting to it too.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
The commentators saying it's nice to see Spurs players show concern for a medical emergency in the stands.

"sometimes we wonder if the players care about the fans, and this was a rival fan...this shows they do"

Jaysus. I know it's hard to know what to say, but better say nothing at all sometimes.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I honestly think it was just a bit of confusion looking at all the players standing up in the penalty area and not clocking for a second or two urgent medical attention was needed in the stands as that rarely happens with football match.
Yeah, good thinking that, he was probably looking at players and thinking "wtf? Nobody is down?"

I thought they had st John's ambulance at every match that usually dealt with crowd stuff? They'd have defibs too? Maybe the one in dugout was quicker to reach.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The commentators saying it's nice to see Spurs players show concern for a medical emergency in the stands.

"sometimes we wonder if the players care about the fans, and this was a rival fan...this shows they do"

Jaysus. I know it's hard to know what to say, but better say nothing at all sometimes.
:lol: I thought that. Like because it's a rival fan they'd just say "nah feck him, lets crack on with the game lads" sheesh.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling

Yeah I know, I was thinking something similar. A very odd thing to say. They ain't fecking sociopaths FFS!

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa

Is this Martin Tyler? Guy's lost it these days, should've retired a few years back as well past his best now.