Premier League Matchweek 10

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Love Hazard. Not very good defending by Southampton, though.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Conte has completely transformed Chelsea with switch to this 343, earlier they looked like they'll struggle and now they look like genuine contenders. 1pt off top if score stays same.

Not looking good for us either, another week where we drop points while top 4 all win. 7pts behind them with 10 games gone.

wr8_utd

:'(
Chelsea and City are my preferences to win the title if Arsenal and Liverpool are still in the race come March.

AXVnee7

I think Chelsea have settled now and their quality is beginning to shine through. Not sure if they're title contenders just yet, but definitely top 4.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
It's really insane how defensive Chelsea are. Even when they scored 4 vs us, they were so effing defensive.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Conte has completely transformed Chelsea with switch to this 343, earlier they looked like they'll struggle and now they look like genuine contenders. 1pt off top if score stays same.

Not looking good for us either, another week where we drop points while top 4 all win. 7pts behind them with 10 games gone.
We had the only home game and probably the easiest fixture on paper compared to our rivals and we have fallen further behind

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
We had the only home game and probably the easiest fixture on paper compared to our rivals and we have fallen further behind
It's annoying that next week is the North London derby, so someone is going to drop points and we have dropped points in two games we absolutely dominated. One down to not scoring enough and bad defending at the end and one again down to not scoring. That is down to the players.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
It's annoying that next week is the North London derby, so someone is going to drop points and we have dropped points in two games we absolutely dominated. One down to not scoring enough and bad defending at the end and one again down to not scoring. That is down to the players.
Yep Jose totally got it right both games. Hasn't put a foot wrong....It was done to death yesterday.

Obviously manager takes responsibility for results and how the players play

But right now I'm caring about the away trip to Swansea. I see it has almost a must win. And they will be very hard to break down

Brophs

The One and Only
My Chelsea-are-pretty-shit prediction of a month ago or so is looking solid as feck right now.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
My Chelsea-are-pretty-shit prediction of a month ago or so is looking solid as feck right now.
Well it's only half time

But I was pretty sure this would be a bad day for Chelsea. But now I'm not sure I can see Southampton equalising

Brophs

The One and Only
I'm fairly sure that Chicago Town Pizza ad gave John Lennon bullet cancer.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Why can't any of our players do that :(:(

Costa is the best number 9 in the league I'd kill for a striker like him at united

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Chelsea look so good right now. The 343 fits them like a glove, it'll be interesting to see how long this run will go on for.

Rajma

Chelsea had 3 chances all game - outcome 2 goals. Moral? We can't carry Ibra. It's better if we have less chances (which I doubt, mind) upfront with either of Martial or Rashford, but you can usually rely on them to finish those. They both are cool as feck when it comes to it.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
When you see how little some teams create then you have to wonder where we would be with some clinical striker up front. Fecking hell.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
If it's any consolation, it's just karma paying us back for Torres. ;)
Yeah I suppose, I have to ask did mourinho really ruin hazard last season or have a big fall out with him because he looks like a completely different player under conte.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Chelsea had 3 chances all game - outcome 2 goals. Moral? We can't carry Ibra. It's better if we have less chances (which I doubt, mind) upfront with either of Martial or Rashford, but you can usually rely on them to finish those. They both are cool as feck when it comes to it.
On a weekend with Giroud, Sanchez, Aguero, Costa, Hazard and others scoring it does slightly annoy you doesn't it :mad:

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Yeah I suppose, I have to ask did mourinho really ruin hazard last season or have a big fall out with him because he looks like a completely different player under conte.
Goodness knows. It was utterly bizarre, considering they supposedly had a great relationship.

Red Viking

This have been an absolute crap weekend yet again. We are getting into deep trouble now as we are 8 points behind to 3 teams and 7 points behind to Chelsea after today. We are at a point were 1 more slip up and top 4 is gone as i don´t think this team can catch up that huge a lead from 4+ clubs. We need the players to play out of their skin every game from now to have a chance to turn this around.

Rajma

On a weekend with Giroud, Sanchez, Aguero, Costa, Hazard and others scoring it does slightly annoy you doesn't it :mad:
I know it's slightly off topic, but for the person who haven't followed Ibra that much during his career and only saw the odd CL games with him, it seems to me that he folds under pressure. Last year City game comes to my mind.. missed 1x1 and penalty in a home game..Also, if my memory is not failing me, I think he was anonymous in our encounter against Inter in play offs when Mourinho was managing them. In addition, Inter won a treble the year he left and more clinical and dynamic forward in Eto'o joined them instead. Look, he's obviously a class player but it seems to me that he's more fragile mentally than he sells himself to everyone.