Premier League Matchweek 10

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
When you feckers get a chant about tickling a girls bum with celery then we can talk about wide repertoires. :lol:

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Don’t think I’ve seen 2 goals in Monday fixtures in total, took 8 minutes in this match.

NYAS

Fecking hell, Charlie Adam is only 30 years old? That's genuinely the most shocking thing I've ever read in my life.

That can't be true, surely?

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
How the living feck does Modou Barrow get into a PL team?

drdoityourself

What a goal. Flair players like Arnautovic are underrated. And I find myself liking Joe Allen.

Ludens the Red

Swanseas defending tonight, blimey.
Can see us carving them open numerous times with Zlatan missing several sitters of course.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I think selling Allen was a mistake. He would've still been a useful option for us and is showing how good he can be at Stoke.

Mourinhonista

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I think selling Allen was a mistake. He would've still been a useful option for us and is showing how good he can be at Stoke.
Wasn't there (in the second half) an atrociously misplaced pass that went directly to the opponent?

Otherwise, he looked good to me. Still, can't believe how bad Stoke are when they try holding on to the ball.

But i won't complain, Stoke won me money today. :drool:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Wasn't there (in the second half) an atrociously misplaced pass that went directly to the opponent?

Otherwise, he looked good to me. Still, can't believe how bad Stoke are when they try holding on to the ball.

But i won't complain, Stoke won me money today. :drool:
I wasn't fully watching the game but he's always seemed to stand out for Stoke this season. Three wins in a row so I doubt they'll be complaining much. It certainly looks like they're a bit more comfortable compared to where they were after the first five or six games.