Premier League Matchweek 10

binary bot
It's impressive how bad Sunderlands player recruitment is.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Sanchez has tremendous workrate, Fecking hell!
When last did we have a forward like this?

padr81

Supports
Man City
This Sunderland team might just be the worst in premiership history. Whats the lowest ever points total?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This Sunderland team might just be the worst in premiership history. Whats the lowest ever points total?
I think Derby finished with something like 11 a few years ago, maybe in 07/08? They won one game all season.

Moyes will be gone in a few weeks.

Needham

Derby 11 points. And they were worse than this Sunderland side. Robbie Savage says they were even dreadful in training.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
As for Ndong, I don't know how such a shite player thinks he can get away with that hairstyle.

prath92

We bought Di Maria instead.
dont think we had a chance even if we wanted him. Cesc advised him to choose arsenal over liverpool and at the time, liverpool were looking way better than we were.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
3/4 of this Sunderland team are lower championship level. Record buy on that Ndong and I reckon Smalling is a better passer.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
dont think we had a chance even if we wanted him. Cesc advised him to choose arsenal over liverpool and at the time, liverpool were looking way better than we were.
Probably because we were interested in Di Maria ? If Sanchez was our number one target I'm sure he would've at a minimum considered it.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Why didn't Ozil hit that into the ground and over the keeper?

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
It still makes me sick that moyes was actually deemed good enough to be our manager :mad:

Guys a walking joke.

Djemba-Djemba

There is no shame for Sunderland in getting beaten by Arsenal but they should be embarrassed by this performance so far.

It's been so fecking simple and easy for Arsenal, they've barely had to break into a jog. This Sunderland team are rotten.

devil in me

I know its only sunderland but Arsenals ball retention is excellent. Been impressed with them and i wonder if this year they can actually make it past february.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I think Derby finished with something like 11 a few years ago, maybe in 07/08? They won one game all season.

Moyes will be gone in a few weeks.
Ah right I kind of forgot about them alright. At their current rate Sunderland will only finish with 8 so you never know.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Sunderland are so bad. Serious question but who will want Moyes after his inevitable sacking?

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
It still makes me sick that moyes was actually deemed good enough to be our manager :mad:

Guys a walking joke.
Still can't believe he was at United. Definitely a wtf moment and makes one wonder what really happened a board level.