Premier League Matchweek 10

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I reckon I could get 11 from my Sunday morning kick around to beat Sunderland.
I think this is one of the worst sides that I have ever seen in the Premiership.

Even the Likes of Wolves, Derby, Villa and Blackburn at their worst were never as bad as this shower of shit.

Mind you, none of them had Moyes as a manager, so its probably a given.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Hopefully moyes doesnt get sacked before the United game. Would love for us to smash them and put the final nail in his premier league coffin basically.

izec

Hopefully moyes doesnt get sacked before the United game. Would love for us to smash them and put the final nail in his premier league coffin basically.
We play them at boxing day. Do you think he will survive 2 months? He will be sacked in a week or two

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
No chance he's at Sunderland when we play them.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
It annoys me greatly that the Scottish Shar-Pei will be looking at another fat cheque for being inept, again.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Got this weird feeling we wont turn up for this. Exactly the kind of games we don't win.
Yep. And then Moyes will say: "This is why people employ David Moyes - because he's a winner! Only winners like David Moyes talk about themselves in the third-person, just like that winner David Moyes does etc etc etc."

OneUnited24

Januzaj on the bench.
Moyes will be sacked if they don't get a point imo
I dont see it. I think he will get a chance vs Palace at the least. There isnt any shame in losing vs Asnl given the form of both teams

Needham

Too much focus on managers. Sunderland should sack Khazri, too.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Got this weird feeling we wont turn up for this. Exactly the kind of games we don't win.
Home against Sunderland? Thats always been a game we won basically. tricky games tend to be those random away games, under LvG and now we are still mostly dominant at home.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Watmore should still be playing for Altrincham.

Brophs

The One and Only
The Walcott-Oxlade Chamberlain axis of potential is really ready to bear fruit for Arsenal.

Man-United

Would have been a red one year ago, but rules has changed I think from this season.

Sylar

Can see Sunderland going super defensive to try and hold on, inviting pressure when its not there and conceding the winner.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Good to see Sanchez booked, he's been running his mouth all game. At least he might've had an argument with the penalty.