Premier League Matchweek 10

marlowe78

I don't rate Giroud but I'm glad he played well. He takes major crap from their fans.

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Wenger has mastered picking up key points in these types of games, but he'll still end up trophy less.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Great goal, not-so-great defending.

Gündogan with too much space, perfect through ball, good run & perfect finish Aguero.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Maybe benching Agüero wasn't the smartest idea...

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Stewart downing has scored, I repeat Stewart Downing has scored. Bournemouth will be disappointed I expect. Howe probably saw that as a game they could win.

U99ted

Troy Deeney scores. Watford are winning, and going above us...

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Not an unfair result for Spurs, even tho' we hit the woodwork twice.

3rd draw in a row for Spurs ... not good enough.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Moreno vs Zaha. CP will have plenty of counter-attacking chances down that side. Wijnaldum should have started. Can as good as he is, is better in the 6 and too slow in moving it on in the middle. Hopefully Gini gets his place back soon.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Hope I'm proved wrong but I can see this as a banana skin for us later. Palace home & away has always been difficult mentally and physically for the players. We nicked it last year just by a late penalty but ever since the crystanbul bollocks it's like club folklore to them thinking they can repeat or better the result any time they play us.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
I don't rate Giroud but I'm glad he played well. He takes major crap from their fans.
He does and it's unwarranted. He's a good striker, but just not the starting quality player we need to take that next step.

Wooly Red

Supports
Liverpool
Moreno against a side that'll play wingers to feed Benteke? This will not end well.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Moreno-Can-Hendo. Doesnt fill me with confidence. Really needed wijnaldum to play. Especially without milly.

squiggle

Supports
Ligue 1, Arsenal
He does and it's unwarranted. He's a good striker, but just not the starting quality player we need to take that next step.
I think he's more accepted than he was a couple of years ago, although maybe that's because I don't visit Arsenal forums much anymore. Among the writers and readers of Arseblog (which I visit daily) he's well respected.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Not an unfair result for Spurs, even tho' we hit the woodwork twice.

3rd draw in a row for Spurs ... not good enough.
Any idea where it might be going wrong at the moment? Missing Kane, bad luck, bad form etc?