Premier League Matchweek 3 August 27 - 28

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
It's not nice when six of them are at the same time.

Perfect schedule:

Friday 20:00
Saturday 12:30, 15:00, 17:30
Sunday 12:00, 14:00, 16:00
Monday 20:00

Only three games on Saturday at 15:00 this way.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Some cracking matches today. Think Watford will get something from the Arsenal match. They've a solid team.

jungledrums

Be tough choosing a 3pm game from that list. Leaning towards Chelsea v Burnley at this stage...

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
There is already a thread. Mods should do something. The lack of creativity from Chelsea might be an issue against Burnley. They need an early goal.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Great line-up of football today. Shame the Arsenal/Everton game isn't the 1pm kick off tomorrow.

Nickosaur

Bank Holiday weekend, some great fixtures coming up...I feel like getting on the beers early today :drool:

Hammerfell

Vorm, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose; Dier, Wanyama, Eriksen, Alli, Lamela; Kane (c)

Subs: McGee, Carter-Vickers, Davies, Onomah, Winks, Janssen, Son

Mignolet, Clyne, Matip, Lovren, Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Mane, Coutinho, Firmino

Subs: Manninger, Grujic, Moreno, Lucas, Sturridge, Origi, Stewart

Adisa

Sturridge dropped. I have a feeling Sturridge and Klopp aren't keen on each other. There was a lot of talk about them last season. This season hasn't started well for them either.

madRedDevil07

That Liverpool midfield and defence is there to be smashed. Kane and co will opt for it or not is to be seen. Milner as LB ? Henderson - Wijnaldum - Lallana as midfield 3 ? If they continue to put up this team, they are going to concede 76+ goals this season.

Truedevil

#THFC team: Vorm, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose; Dier, Wanyama, Eriksen, Alli, Lamela; Kane (c)

#LFC team to face @SpursOfficial: Mignolet, Clyne, Matip, Lovren, Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Mane, Coutinho, Firmino #THFCvLFC
Wait, Milner is actually Liverpool's first choice left back?:confused: I thought it was just an experiment for times when Moreno is not avaliable or when they need a backup.

Also the Henderson-Wijnaldum midfield might be the least exciting midfield in the league. Pure mediocrity.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Why is Klopp the only person that doesn't think the Milner LB experiment is bizarre?

EDIT: Also the fact that they're playing two CM's with one at LB and no striker. :lol:

MDFC Manager

Wait, Milner is actually Liverpool's first choice left back?:confused: I thought it was just an experiment for times when Moreno is not avaliable or when they need a backup.

Also the Henderson-Wijnaldum midfield might be the least exciting midfield in the league. Pure mediocrity.
Why is Klopp the only person that doesn't think the Milner LB experiment is bizarre?

EDIT: Also the fact that they're playing two CM's with one at LB and no striker. :lol:
Isn't the alternative, Moreno? I'd take Milner every time over that sack of shit. Hell, I'd even consider playing with 10 men :lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Isn't the alternative, Moreno? I'd take Milner every time over that sack of shit. Hell, I'd even consider playing with 10 men :lol:
I'd think the alternative is to find someone better than both which isn't hard.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Our midfield is going to struggle in my opinion.

Sam M

Holy smokes, the Liverpool back 4 plus midfield is a like a sieve.

Lucky for them Poch's Spurs take a while to get moving in usually.

saivet

Who's missing for Liverpool? Just Can? Cause my word does their team look shit.

Adisa

You're finished as a LB if, Milner is getting games there ahead of you.
Spurs being slow starters might be what saves Liverpool today. Awful team on paper.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
That is a terrible looking Liverpool team, on paper at least.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Why is Lucas on the bench when Henderson is not a DM. Is he not fully match-fit?
I'm not sure, I would have played him in this one. It would have been Can but he injured himself against Burton.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Ragnar of the Klavan dropped from the squad due to his showing against Burnley?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Wanyama and Dier against Henderson, Wijnaldum, and Lallana. Talk about a clash of midfield titans.

Adisa

Wanyama and Dier against Henderson, Wijnaldum, and Lallana. Talk about a clash of midfield titans.
Would rather have Spurs' anyday. Not fancy but Dier and Wanyama will do their jobs.