Premier League Not So Festive Season

RoyH1

Wolves are such an easy club to root for as a neutral. They dare play blow by blow with anyone.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Wolves are fecking useless.

sugar_kane

They’re gonna do it this year aren’t they? Start mentally preparing yourselves.

el3mel

Ok, I'm starting to actually think they're going to win it this season. :nervous:

BlueHaze

Salah is on fire again, the feckers are mounting up a real challenge for City.

Mister_Stubbs

I’d quite happily sign my live to the devil to stop the serial victims ever winning the league, god could you imagine it.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Fabinho would have been the better signing out of him and Matic.

el3mel

Liverpool look the most complete as I've ever seen this season.
They're actually better than Moyes season. This Suarez team was lethal upfront but leaking goals from the back. This team is so fecking balanced everywhere on the pitch it's frustrating.

DavidDeSchmikes

They're actually better than Moyes season. This Suarez team was lethal upfront but leaking goals from the back. This team is so fecking balanced everywhere on the pitch it's frustrating.
Only 7 conceded so far with 10 clean sheets

untitled_6899

Liverpool will win this easily, they have no weaknesses at all. Alisson is unstoppable.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Yeah - I just don't see them dropping points right now. I think if they win this, no team will have ever gone into Christmas with more points than them in EPL history.

Frustrating, and I'm so sick of hearing Allez Allez Allez

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Gomez can’t be back soon enough, already sick of the sight of Lovren.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Liverpool will win this easily, they have no weaknesses at all. Alisson is unstoppable.
Thought he's looked off to be honest. Possibly because of the weather. Certainly nowt good worth mentioning. Just a couple of shots saved close to him.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Wolves leaving so much space open in front of their defence, suicidal if you ask me. They’re lucky we’ve been sloppy up front so far.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yeah - I just don't see them dropping points right now. I think if they win this, no team will have ever gone into Christmas with more points than them in EPL history.
Nope. That would be City last season 18 wins and 1 draw in their first 19 iirc

Andersonson

Robertson and VvD so much better than our best CB and fullbacks. Robertson is miles ahead of Shaw in every aspect of the game. We need new fullbacks as much as CB's

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I like Wolves, think they will be a strong top 8 (potentially threatening a top six place depending on if one or two sides underperform) side going forward for the next few seasons. They need more investment in a couple of key areas because you definitely feel they lack that killer touch up top and a dominant central defender, but the framework is there. On their day they are able to give anyone in the league a game, and in recent weeks have shown an ability to get results even when not playing particularly well.

Traore is endlessly frustrating though. He always looks so dangerous but so rarely is able to apply the end product. Still only 22 though, so the chance is still there that he blooms late under the right manager.