Premier League Not So Festive Season

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Traore has lost the plot. Should be used from the bench.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Also the panic in here is hilarious, chill out guys they're not even playing very well, did you really expect Wolves to win? The top six this season are dispatching with the rest most weeks, there is no point in shitting your pants every time Liverpool score. City have looked the superior outfit most weeks and were a Mahrez penalty miss away from winning at Anfield, they remain only a point behind with Liverpool still needing to go to the Etihad. They're still in the driving seat as far as I'm concerned. They will batter Palace tomorrow, probably 3 or 4 nil no sweat.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Alisson is a ticking time bomb.

RooneyLegend

Wolves would be ahead of us on the table if their attackers understood that the point of the sport is to put the ball in the back of the net.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Also the panic in here is hilarious, chill out guys they're not even playing very well, did you really expect Wolves to win? The top six this season are dispatching with the rest most weeks, there is no point in shitting your pants every time Liverpool score. City have looked the superior outfit most weeks and were a Mahrez penalty miss away from winning at Anfield, they remain only a point behind with Liverpool still needing to go to the Etihad. They're still in the driving seat as far as I'm concerned. They will batter Palace tomorrow, probably 3 or 4 nil no sweat.
We've been doing anything but dispatching the lesser sides :lol:

I still think City have far too much depth, quality and most importantly experience so they'll still win but the panic at Caf is nothing new.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Been outright poor after our goal, unbelievable.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Wolves getting into great areas but have been wasteful.

Liverpool will score with their next chance.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Wolves shooting from shit angles and not shooting from good ones, typical of teams against City and Liverpool. Never take their chances... play against us? Instant goals.

RoyH1

Wolves attackers seem to have better first touch and hold up play than Lukaku. I just don't understand this.
Jiménez gets a lot of bad press for some reason, but he’s very good at doing what you describe. Has scored a couple of goals too.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
We've been doing anything but dispatching the lesser sides :lol:

I still think City have far too much depth, quality and most importantly experience so they'll still win but the panic at Caf is nothing new.
I honestly didn't think you were top 6 :lol:

The top 5* have been dispatching with everybody else most weeks, with like a few exceptions. Been very few shocks, even when we (Spurs) have performed very poorly we get results. I don't think Liverpool have been special tonight or most weeks, but they have a rock solid defence and serious firepower so they don't need to be. City are a machine though, and have already played us, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool away from home.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
Wolves are absolutely outstanding until the last third. So brave and sharp in their passing.

Equally as bad when it comes to end product. Same shit vs Spurs.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Wolves are absolutely outstanding until the last third. So brave and sharp in their passing.

Equally as bad when it comes to end product. Same shit vs Spurs.
It really was, they genuinely outplayed us for large stretches of the game but we simply had that edge in the final third, which is the same case so far this game.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Nuno looks like a genie :D

Jimenez wouldn't be a bad player as the target man next to a scorer. He's quite good at lay offs and can pick a pass. Mourinho missed out :D

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
It really was, they genuinely outplayed us for large stretches of the game but we simply had that edge in the final third, which is the same case so far this game.
Had the chances to win at Old Trafford too.

Incredible what they’re doing as a promoted side. They invest a little more up front, use those Mendes connections and they could be a scary outfit.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Wolves are really good against top clubs. But I wish we could put away another one of our numerous chances they are leaving us with at the back.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Keita’s been terrible, fans need to stop getting hyping him up when they see his name on team sheet over Henderson before games.