Premier League Not So Festive Season

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Great Kane hit but I don't think I've ever seen such a half hearted attempt to block.

Give away before the goal was dreadful too. First touch went about 5 meters. Awful from wolves.

DRM

Tottenham are now our best bet to stop Liverpool winning the league. C'mon you spurs!!!!

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Some of those striking by Spurs are at an unbelievable high level. Pochettino should come to United and develop this aspect of our game.
He has players who are very good at striking the ball. Kane, Eriksen and Son have always had an ability to score absolute peaches.

peridigm

Can't see how Arsenal get something.
Not sure I want them to but then again I don't want Liverpool to win the league either. Sadly I think they will win the league. We may as well try to get 4th out of it but I think it's too big a task.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Wolves absolutely woeful. That offside just before ht, he's about 2 meters off not even paying attention I guess.

Should have had a pen though.

BlueHaze

Real surely must be looking at Poch. If he brings Jose back their fans will not be too happy.
They go through managers like butter. If he went there his sacking would only be inevitable. Career wise if he was to leave Tottenham joining us would be a smarter move. If he ends up going trophyless at Real for a season or two he'd be sacked whereas here he would still be able to continue as long as he finishes 4th minimum which I am 100% sure he would do here. However mark my words when I say he will not leave the Spurs.

RooneyLegend

Wolves need to get another midfielder on the pitch and free up the forwards. Put a bit more pressure on the Spurs build up as well.

Canagel

Traore ghosts past players like they aren't there. If he had a brain he'd be world class.

IrishRedDevil

Traore ghosts past players like they aren't there. If he had a brain he'd be world class.
Yeah he left Alli and Eriksen for dust. Alli tried to foul him, failed, then Eriksen had to foul him and take a yellow card. Imagine he actually knew what to do in the final third.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I feel like everyone has a player in their sunday league team like him, right?

The guy who just goes past people for fun, but fecks it up whenever it comes to actually doing something productive. My team had a winger just like him, would try and smash it in at the near post every single time, and every single time without fail it would hit the side netting. Had players lining up free in the box. Immensely frustrating.

Canagel

Yeah he left Alli and Eriksen for dust. Alli tried to foul him, failed, then Eriksen had to foul him and take a yellow card. Imagine he actually knew what to do in the final third.
That's why he's at Wolves I guess.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
They go through managers like butter. If he went there his sacking would only be inevitable. Career wise if he was to leave Tottenham joining us would be a smarter move. If he ends up going trophyless at Real for a season or two he'd be sacked whereas here he would still be able to continue as long as he finishes 4th minimum which I am 100% sure he would do here. However mark my words when I say he will not leave the Spurs.
I am not sure he will leave Spurs either, new stadium, great team, fans love him. Why move to a club that needs a lot of re-structuring?