Premier League Not So Festive Season

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Get in.

City seem to score that exact goal about twenty times a season.

Having Fernandinho and D. Silva back is huge for City.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Should be 2-1 in this game already. Silva missing a sitter and Austin really messing up.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It must piss Bluemoon off so much that they are so irrelevant that we really don't give a feck if it's them that wins the league.

Quizierda

Awful defending again by Southampton. If they continue like this Citeh will smash them.

Minimalist

That's it City, fecking chase down those scouse cnuts!

*waves City flag/Bin liner*

DavidDeSchmikes

the state of this season where Manchester United fans are wanting Manchester City to win because Liverpool are threatening to win the league

Drifter

American
Waving on citeh?. Some of you just need an excuse to support your second team.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Having trouble cheering City on. Wish both City and Liverpool would find a way to crash and burn.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Never really expected/expect Southampton to get a point from this, but I really do hope they can avoid a beating. City could quite easily open up a GD advantage over us with a big win here & a win against us.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Hassentittle set his team up to lose. What fecking team is this without likes of redmond or ings, and giving some kid his league debut in defence against city. “Klopp of the alps” what a fecking wum.

Minimalist

It must piss Bluemoon off so much that they are so irrelevant that we really don't give a feck if it's them that wins the league.
So true.

Feck it, it's only City.

No! Fear us! Hate us!

Nah, seriously hurry up and win the league ahead of the scousers thanks.

Mick321

Having trouble cheering City on. Wish both City and Liverpool would find a way to crash and burn.
Yeah, they are the lesser of two evils but they are still a horrible club funded in a disgusting way and our local rivals, find it hard to roar them on. We really need to sort ourselves out, can't be dealing with this shit each season!

Member 90887

I personally don't give a sh** if city wins it. Just don't let the scousers win it.

red4ever 79

Hassentittle set his team up to lose. What fecking team is this without likes of redmond or ings, and giving some kid his league debut in defence against city. “Klopp of the alps” what a fecking wum.
Bit like the game raising cnuts Palace today, making their cup final last week and rolling over to Chelsea today. We need everyone on here against the Pool. I would ban them all from the caf

Quizierda

How much did they pay for this Danilo lad again? Second pass straight out of the field.. :lol: