Premier League September 20th to September 21st

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Why is the United/Everton game at dinnertime on a Sunday. I thought BT's game were always Saturday dinnertime? Is it because of Everton being in Europe? I have probably just answered by own question yet again.:lol:

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Why is the United/Everton game at dinnertime on a Sunday. I thought BT's game were always Saturday dinnertime? Is it because of Everton being in Europe? I have probably just answered by own question yet again.:lol:
BT always have the early one, Sky have the late one. It was the reverse last season.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
BT always have the early one, Sky have the late one. It was the reverse last season.
On a Saturday, yes. BT don't usually show PL games on a Sunday. As I said I said, they were probably going to show this game and Europe has made it necessary to play it on a Sunday.

justboy68

Villa's defence has been rock solid this season and they have started brightly here with their pressing. Could be a tough afternoon for Arsenal.

justboy68

Weimann is nowhere near good enough for this level I don't know how he continues to start games in the premier league.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Cleverley with a fantastic ball for Villa. You seldom saw that at United.

vidal7

Welbeck shins it again.

Cleverly playing well, good passing and he actually made a tackle. Arse are not dominating villa, actually villa are doing very well.

LARulz

Let's give Cleverley a new deal. He turns to shit again we get money, if he becomes good then we have a midfielder

Sylar

Fantastic delivery by Cleverley. Villa should be winning.

justboy68

Great delivery from Cleverley, not the first this game either. Say what you want about him his passing and delivery is excellent for a team like Villa.

FromTheBench

Not getting the negative comments re Weimann.

He has started the season well actually and is definitely good enough for Villa type level. Though not much more which looked like a possibity when he first burst on.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Cleverley settling in very well at Villa. Happy to see it.