Premier League Weekend - March 31 to April 1

OldSchoolManc

Why is every Liverpool player going down like they’ve been shot whenever they’re touched? Absolute drama queens.

Rajma

So glad there’s no Coutinho anymore for these type of games, just his presence attracts players and creates spaces for others to exploit not to mention his through balls or screamers.

cyberman

There’s goals in this for us. Palace already look a bit tired.
They're sloppy more than tired, the games only 45 mins in and you're not moving them around enough.
I think you need two for a draw here, Palace will click on the break as you push forward.

haram

Wan Bissaka seems good 1v1

Hilarious that Liverpool concede in a similar manner to how they conceded vs us. Lukaku = Benteke, Rashford = Zaha

Sandyman

Don't worry, if there's one fixture the God's are with us on it's this one.
Mate I don't know what you think you're doing but please stop! A pool loss to kick off proceedings after the international break is just :drool:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
They're sloppy more than tired, the games only 45 mins in and you're not moving them around enough.
I think you need two for a draw here, Palace will click on the break as you push forward.
That’s because we have Henderson and Milner slowing everything down. We need so much more in our midfield. I’d argue it’s actually weaker than our defence.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Typical lethargic away performance after a two week layoff, would have preferred to play them on a midweek night 3 days after Watford while confidence was still high but International break kills it.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
That’s because we have Henderson and Milner slowing everything down. We need so much more in our midfield. I’d argue it’s actually weaker than our defence.
I wouldn't worry with this game, it's similar to how Spurs play, dominate the ball. Make the opposition chase, tire them out and they take them apart in the 2nd half.

I'd say CB and a creative CM is your priority, along with a GK assuming Klopp doesn't trust Karius.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Typical lethargic away performance after a two week layoff, would have preferred to play them on a midweek night 3 days after Watford while confidence was still high but International break kills it.
Look on the bright side, if this was United half the fanbase would be calling for Jose's head.

El-Manos

Liverpool have a tremendous attack, the rest is a lot left to be desired. Not a ‘team’ yet for me anyway.

Djemba-Djemba

When did Souness turn into Mike Summerbee?

I honestly remember really rating him as a pundit a few years ago.

Now, almost everything he says, every opion he has I completely disagree with .

GeorgieBoy

How on Earth can anyone objectively think its a penalty. Souness is absolutely ridiculous and butthurt. He literally just flipped himself into the air for no reason.

Hephaestus

Well, it is clearly a penalty regardless of what Mane made of it.
It isn't. Contact does automatically not mean a foul, Mane wasn't affected by the contact but chose to go down rather than carry on. Ref got it spot on.

el3mel

Any pundit who thinks Mane's dive was pen can't be considered as an actual pundit anymore. Well, we all know Souness is a terrible pundit anyway so it's nothing new.

LFCKop

Supports
Liverpool
Mane needs to be more smarter when diving...There was a contact but he took a second more to go down...He should have gone immediately...
Anyway something not right with Mane this season..Yes he has goals but his overall play is notch down from last season.