Preseason Tour Game 4: Man Utd v Liverpool (ICC, Saturday 28th July 22:05 BST)

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
What's our likely line-up for this game? Any new players coming in who didn't play yet?

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Nah, this place is more insecure than RAWK.
They'll call it a corrupt friendly and by the spirit of all that is Scouse they'll step all over us next year.
We'll say how lovely it is to see such a strong Liverpool side in England and why they'll inspire us to greater heights while crying about Jose and Darmian
:lol: This is spot on

There are plenty on here that only support United because they shat on most teams, and don't understand the United-Liverpool rivalry. They'll be congratulating Liverpool every time they win a game.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Karius Keita and Gini expected to be out. Shaqiri might make his debut.

Zorewa

I'm excited to see how will Pereira perform vs EPL opposition, he impressed me vs Milan.

Dudu

Strongish team..

Who the hell is Grabara??

Last edited:

Dudu

Fred on the bench!!

No Baily or Shaw in the squad..

Last edited:

TheMod

Why are we playing Darmian? Isn't there a risk that if he gets injured his transfer to Juve/Inter won't happen.

The risk of similar scenario to want happened to Adama Traore transfer to Wolves not looking a doubt after he dislocated his shoulder in a preseason friendly yesterday for Stoke

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
As we always say during the American college football season, win or lose we're going to Rick's!

hobbers

People can surely see that that starting eleven is woefully wrong?

Mitchell, Tuanzebe and Fosu-Mensah somehow duel-rolling a place on the pitch and on the bench?

Walters_19_MuFc

352 again. We were pretty good against Milan using that system, so no surprise to see it again today. Obviously, I expect a tougher test against Liverpool, but if we play like we did the other day when going forward, we will cause Liverpool a lot of problems. Will need to defend a lot better, mind. We were all over the place at times against Milan.

buckooo1978

I don't see the point in giving minutes to Darmian if he is on his way out.
I think we might need him the first 2 games of the season - maybe 3 with Valencia/Dalot injured

he can sign for an Italian club up to the end of August