Press Conference for Arsenal | Martial, Herrera, Matic back

gulli_G

Bailly recovered from what? Thinking that he was in the middle of the Sahara fecking desert? On his own with not a soul around him.
Continuously brain farting for the whole time he was on the pitch?

stu_1992

Great to hear there are so many back for Sunday, however I hope there is some caution used here. Look what happened to Lingard against Liverpool. This is a huge game for both team's season's so let's make sure we have a team out there ready to fully perform.

OleTheGreat

Imo we need to rest Rashy for this game but he's a young lad and every opportunity he gets will give him a boost to improve himself. The problem however is that, can he play on the right? i wish he can change himself a little and try to play on the right. The front line of Martial-Lukaku-Rashford will send warnings all around the world. I really hope we can use all of them at once. I really think we can get Arsenal under pressure if we just go out there and play our football. The most important thing about our time under Ole is that, we no longer play to counter the tactics of another team, we go out and play our football and let the opponents worry about defending us. This is the United way!!! Has always been!!

GBBQ

Sancho and De Ligt incoming? Hopefully this puts to rest ever the notion of signing the likes of Bale.
exactly, I think Ole is looking for players full of running and stamina. Impose our game on the opposing team and have fast players on the bench to keep the pressure on. Rotating a front 3 of Lukaku, Rashford, Martial, Lingard, Sancho (hopefully) and the likes of Gomes and Chong getting more game time too would be great to watch but would also force the opposing team to defend deep which would take the pressure off our midfield and defence.

OohAahMartial

Im norwegian and hes not saying anything he wouldnt say to the english press. Same questions and the same answers. Nuffin new unfortunatley
I saw a quote about him being involved in a couple of choices for new signings, and it seems he is no longer manager of Molde.

Slinky

----------------------De Gea-------------------

---Dalot-----Smalling----Lindelöf------Shaw

----------------------McTominay---------------

------------------Fred---------Pogba-----------

---Rashford-----------Lukaku----------Martial---

If Martial is fit enough to start we could possibly see this...

If we was to play this selection id like to see fred sit back abit and help Mctominay on defence they both seemed solid together against PSG.

Thus giving Pogba freedom to attack more.

Ether way i like this line up if Martial is 100%.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Can they just ban the questions about his future, it's literally asked every press conference and he gives the same answer every single time :rolleyes:
Exactly. That is what the press officer should tell the reporters before Ole speaks. Any reporter who then ignores that should be kicked out.

Inter Yer Nan

Great news on the returning trio. We really need a result here to stay ahead of Arsenal and not fall behind Chelsea too. I'd imagine we'll see some of Martial but that it will be next week we see the other two plus Lingard. Sounds like we'll only really be missing Sanchez after the international break which is a massive plus.

Would like to see - De Gea, Young, Smalling, Lindelof, Shaw, McTominay, Fred, Pogba, Rashford, Lukaku, Martial.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I see Rashford being rested or sharing time with Martial. One coming back from injury (although he's had longer to recover than they first said), and one that seems to have been carrying a knock since Liverpool.

Seven Seas Sardines

I see Rashford being rested or sharing time with Martial. One coming back from injury (although he's had longer to recover than they first said), and one that seems to have been carrying a knock since Liverpool.
Pretty sure we'll start with Rashy and sub him for Martial on the hour mark.