Gaming Prince of Persia: The sand of time remake out 21st Jan 2021

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

I remember being absolutely blown away by these graphics as a nipper.

Dante

Average bang
Probably my favourite game I ever played. But, yeah, doesn't look next generation compared to some of the adverts I've seen on TV.

I don't really play video games these days. This one might tempt me back, though.

Dante

Average bang

I remember being absolutely blown away by these graphics as a nipper.

Jordan Mechner took video of his brother doing all the moves, then hand-traced each frame to produce the graphics of the original game. It feels uncanny watching the real-life inspiration.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

Jordan Mechner took video of his brother doing all the moves, then hand-traced each frame to produce the graphics of the original game. It feels uncanny watching the real-life inspiration.
Oh my god that amazing, brilliant find thanks for sharing!

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Loved the first two games in the 3d trilogy (the third I think is more assassins creed) but yeah. I think the problem here is that many of the mechanics of sands will have agreed poorly.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Yay I’m so glad the trend of endlessly remaking movies has now spread to games. Inject the nostalgia into everyone’s veins forever :/

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular

Haha - even after not having seen the game for like two decades I can instantly recognize some of the moves in the video! :drool: