Prince Philip Dead | Ceremonial Funeral to take place on Saturday 17th April | Prince Andrew is NOT a pedophile

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
The Queen Vic will be shut. Great when they try and fit this into the story line in a few months
The Queen Vic might be shut but the Queen Liz is once again op- no, not fecking doing it. Bad pigeon.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
We’re well on our way.
Race and racism seems to be in every other thread at the moment. Was it always this way and I just didn’t notice it? I don’t think so, the topic seems to come up more often at the moment

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Had a long comfortable privileged life, hardly the biggest tragedy to happen.

Jaae

Not ITK
Heartbreaking news. At least he is at peace now.

One of the best to do it. He owned hip-hop for 2 years straight from 98 to 2000. There will never be another.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

One of the best to do it. He owned hip-hop for 2 years straight from 98 to 2000. There will never be another.
The British public didn't like his rap phase, but by god Prince Philip was a sick MC.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC

Yeah quite liked his stuff with jazzy Jeff round that time.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Thought it wouldn't be too long before the knives were out. He's barely cold and already you lot are throwing mud around. Pretty disgusting really.
It helps to balance out the incessant fawning that is on every other website at the moment.

Hectic

Supports
30fps

Mental that he got into the rap game at age 77 as well. I mean who does that.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Thought it wouldn't be too long before the knives were out. He's barely cold and already you lot are throwing mud around. Pretty disgusting really.
Agreed, but this thread is about that racist prick Prince Philip, not the legend DMX, so please stay on topic.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
already you lot are throwing mud around. Pretty disgusting really.
He would have loved that though to be fair. Probably said those exact words to some village kids at some point in his life.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Four in a bed is brilliant
9 seasons on Amazon. I'm shamelessly into it for the arguments. :lol:
My wife didn't get my excitement at discovering Danny Lambo was on there.

Kopral Jono

It's fine. I'm not a fan of seeing people rejoicing in someone's death -- if you ask me it should only be tolerated if the dead person in question is truly evil, genocide perpetrator or serial paedo level of evil, which Prince Philip isn't -- and some of the responses here have been awful, but having gone through the pages you have to admit that the majority are quite witty!

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
It's fine. I'm not a fan of seeing people rejoicing in someone's death -- if you ask me it should only be tolerated if the dead person in question is truly evil, genocide perpetrator or serial paedo level of evil, which Prince Philip isn't -- and some of the responses here have been awful, but having gone through the pages you have to admit that the majority are quite witty!
The point is, he's barely cold. It's not about respect particularly, it's just common decency.

ShinjiNinja26

BBC, ITV, Channel 5 have all cleared their current tv schedules and replaced them with shows and tributes about Prince Phillip. I mean do they all just have these things prerecorded and ready to go at any moment? Also do they really need to dedicate 3 channels to this all night? They’re all free to watch terrestrial channels and you can only watch one at a time.