Prince Philip Dead | Ceremonial Funeral to take place on Saturday 17th April | Prince Andrew is NOT a pedophile

Adcuth

BBC1 : BBC News Special
BBC2 : BBC News Special
ITV: Prince Philip DoE
Channel Four : Four In A Bed
Channel Five : Prince Philip A Tribute

C4 it is then
What is the actual point of cancelling most TV, during lockdown, just cause he's died. Some people won't be arsed. Isnt this why he have specific news channels. Thank feck Gogglebox is still on.

Adcuth

Inappropriate Behavior
It’s racist.

Racists find it funny.

You find it funny because you’re racist.
Not exactly, maybe hes not just some butt hurt prick who gets offended by everything.

Zen86

I found it funny because of how daft and outrageous it was. Doesn't make me a rascist.

Edit: Perhaps it's a case of laughing at him, not with him.
It's funny in the sense that he thought it was a perfectly fine thing to say. It's obviously racist, but it's very typical of older generations.

Conor

I didn't think that I needed to add the sarcasm tag on such a post that sits at the 6th page of a thread filled with humorous and overwhelmingly positive comments about his death :)
I've actually seen a plethora of sympathetic posts across all social media painting him as some sort of legend, I thought you were commenting on the same.

Smores

Who would have though a Prince Phillip thread would bring out the racists eh :lol:

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
They have. I’ve got a couple of pals that work for the Beeb and both of them over the past 15 years or so have been tasked at various times with maintaining/updating obituaries & memorials of the monarchy.
What a fecking cool job! :lol:

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Four in a bed is brilliant
I wouldn't know, at this time I'd normally be doing what any intelligent person of good character would be doing; watching The Chase and flicking to Pointless in the ad breaks :smirk:

I've no idea why the broadcasters choose to hijack the schedules at these kind of times, they must know 99% of people would prefer their normal evening programming to this hagiographic bullshit.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Bear Grylls is currently weighing in on BBC News, wearing full Chief Scout garb. Only now has the gravity of the situation finally sunk in.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
I've actually seen a plethora of sympathetic posts across all social media painting him as some sort of legend, I thought you were commenting on the same.
That’s fair enough. But I was genuinely surprised by the reaction on the caf as I simply didn’t know much about the guy before diving in (after I’ve done a bit of reading up on him, it makes way more sense though).

De Selby

Scottish
Supports
Guangzhou Pharmaceutical F.C.
Whoever changed the thread title should be ashamed of themselves. RIP DMX.
Queen Liz in da Palace causin' a fuss
I unbuckled my pantaloons and she sucked deez nutz

Ultra rare DMX/Prince Philip collaboration.