Problem with multi quote

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Alright mod and admin lads,

sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, I did just read through the FAQs.

When I do a multi quote reply, if I do a new line to spread the quotes out a bit, it sort of edits away the last few letters from my previous reply

So like if I started to write a reply to a second quote here, the above reply might read previou… instead of the full thing at the end.

this is on mobile browser on an iPhone if that does make a difference at all?

cheers fellas have a lovely weekend

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I get the same issue but not related to quotes. Simply if I’m trying to add a line of space after I’ve typed something, press return and it deletes the last few letters of what I’ve written before. It’s infuriating.

also mobile on an iPhone

Chief123

Alright mod and admin lads,

sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, I did just read through the FAQs.

When I do a multi quote reply, if I do a new line to spread the quotes out a bit, it sort of edits away the last few letters from my previous reply

So like if I started to write a reply to a second quote here, the above reply might read previou… instead of the full thing at the end.

this is on mobile browser on an iPhone if that does make a difference at all?

cheers fellas have a lovely weekend
I know it’s a little different, but I use iPhone and actually use the Chrome Browser instead of the native Safari. It’s a lot more better in my opinion. Especially that fact I’m using the same browser, passwords etc across multiple devices.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I have something similar as well. It doesn't remove as much, but deleting empty lines usually deletes some characters from surrounding text. I can figure out more precisely what happens if it's useful.

I'm on Android, DuckDuckGo browser. I think something similar happens in my Yahoo e-mail app though.