Protest planned ahead of the Liverpool game

SuperiorXI

It is only the fact that we have had a s*** start that it has scared them into spending money. Thing is they do not seem to realise it is not their money being spent it is the clubs but money needs to be spent on the whole club.
It has exposed so many so called "journalists", I mean how long does it take to do a quick google to see what the protesting is about? They're morons.

Loony BoB

It has exposed so many so called "journalists", I mean how long does it take to do a quick google to see what the protesting is about? They're morons.
Curious: Was it a live interview? If so, they're paid to ask the questions that will prompt the answers they want portrayed. If the question was in a critique article or a tweet or something, yeah, that's terrible journalism.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
That went off outside with Liverpool. Interested to see if it was picked up. Worst I've seen at OT in a long long time.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
For the guy who complained on that Twitter feed, cry more.

Unless he has been living under the rock, he should have realized that the protest was going to happen. People in the UK really mean business when they protest against something.
This seems a pretty daft post.
Maybe you're quite young, yeah let's put it down to youthful dimness.

Loony BoB

Not sure but wouldn't shock me if they were paid to hush it down about the protests. Sad that they complied if so. Probably gave them the interview with ETH in exchange for lack of protest mentioning. Was all over the BBC feed and the Glazers Out banners were up on the main BBC Football live feed image for a long time, too.

Hopefully not the last protest, regardless.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
BBC Sport reporting on the size of the protests.
5Live had people on from United we Stand all afternoon during drive including Andy Mitten. I heard 3 different interviews during the programme.

ROFLUTION

Great work, now lets do it again next match and keep pressure on, else it’s just gonna be a one-off with Glazers thinking they’re clear of the storm

would be nice with some sort of online-leg to it all where everyone supports the movement somehow before each match. Many people including myself who want to join in and help somehow but are too far away.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
We mustn’t allow Liverpool to single-handedly save the Glazers for another year.

ericPSG

Supports
PSG
The protest will not force them to sell unless it’s big enough to impact the revenues

ROFLUTION

MEN reporting a turn up of 10.000 in the protests. Let’s keep this going. The result tonight should mean nothing in the overall scheme.

caid

MEN reporting a turn up of 10.000 in the protests. Let’s keep this going. The result tonight should mean nothing in the overall scheme.
Kind of looked like more. Though i guess i dont really know what 10k people look like. Disappointed in the media coverage or lack of it. Fair play to everyone involved though, hope its kept up.

ROFLUTION

Kind of looked like more. Though i guess i dont really know what 10k people look like. Disappointed in the media coverage or lack of it. Fair play to everyone involved though, hope its kept up.
10k of protesters should get a lot more media coverage

Okey

Well done everyone who took part. Amazing stuff. And to those in the stadium for the awesome support. What a performance on and off the pitch. A game to kick start a season. Viva United!!!