Protest planned ahead of the Liverpool game

Coops73

Sky ignoring the protest . Shocking .
Wankers. They’re only interested if the fans start smashing shit up. They’re only interested in getting the interviews and exclusive’s. Don’t upset the club or Melissa fecking Reddy wont get to lick Ten Hags arsehole.

downxandxout

Supports Manc...ini
Was an honour to be part of the protest today. From what I saw it was 98% in good spirit. Saw one person who threw a bottle without provocation who got jeered before making a spritly exit. Police were nervy which is to be expected and used the horses and a bit of pushing to create a path for some Liverpool fans to make a belated entry. Unfortunately a few scousers flashed some Glazer pictures which wound some protesters up further. Whilst most booed, some threw bottles toward them. Hope the press focus on the 98%, if they mention it at all.

IrishRedDevil

Aye, shame on Sky for focusing on a game of football and analysing the actual result afterwards. Exactly what their viewers want to see.

Dread Devil

Well done to all involved….made the Glazers know how we feel…created an atmosphere to let the players know how we feel….and they responded and the crowd backed them……best game and atmosphere for a long long time….

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
It all went through with no overspill? If so, that’s very impressive as I thought it would kick off tonight.

Xeno

Those lads in the tunnel with a sign saying “Avi Glazer went to Epstein Island” made me chuckle.

Morpheus 7

Big protest, as usual broadcasting barely mentions it. Glazers, no result will hide you'se now. It's just the start, please go.

CtRafidah

Good morale boosting win. BUT we need to keep this up if were ever going to have a chance of having new owners. Money has been made, and frankly the glazers business model is already at its limit. Time to be aggressive and do the same hostile takeover they did back then. We changed coaches, players this and that, tit for tat, now time for the highest echelon to leave. Dont get foooled by Casemeiro, Anthony or any player they bring in. Its not their coffers coughing up thos millions of quid.
e
That 1.6 Billion many whom by now should have known needs to be war hammered in every match we see. Long may it continue and god speed to all reds out there.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Well done to all those that were there! Wish I could have been with you.

Great effort, the media will soon take notice if these protests continue.

Ema_datsi

I fear that most of the fans will be mollified with this one result and the signings. Only a sustained campaign of protesting will exert the necessary pressure and if this team goes on a winning streak it will take the wind out the sails. This fanbase can’t even be bothered to boycott the games and merch, so getting a large group of them to protest every match will be very difficult. People are fickle and prefer instant gratification at the expense of long-term bigger picture goals. Most of them would rather continue putting money into the Glazers’ pockets than even go one season without attending matches or buying merch - they can’t even wait one season to buy a player’s jersey.

Coops73

Would not even know it was happening very little mentioned on Sky.
They’re only interested in getting their interviews with Bruno etc but that was massive yesterday, it feels like if it was any other club, Newcastle for example they’re all over it, “Mike Ashley is running the club into the ground “, “poor Newcastle fans they love the club and deserve better” , Saudis take over and it’s happy days.

Anyway, fair play to all involved, you should be proud. Keep it up.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Well done to the match going fans. Hope we keep up this momentum. Yes some cnuts and should face consequences but it doesn't devalue the protest.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
The protest will not force them to sell unless it’s big enough to impact the revenues
It's the best fans can do. In general protests are made when there is little hope/ not an easy outcome in sight.

stw2022

I fear that most of the fans will be mollified with this one result and the signings. Only a sustained campaign of protesting will exert the necessary pressure and if this team goes on a winning streak it will take the wind out the sails. This fanbase can’t even be bothered to boycott the games and merch, so getting a large group of them to protest every match will be very difficult. People are fickle and prefer instant gratification at the expense of long-term bigger picture goals. Most of them would rather continue putting money into the Glazers’ pockets than even go one season without attending matches or buying merch - they can’t even wait one season to buy a player’s jersey.

Of course they will. They always have. People might want to deny it but win the first two games of season, yesterday doesn't happen.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Fantastic. Keep it up lads.

Where there anti Glazers chants during the match? I heard a lot of things but mostly couldnt recognize what was chanted other than few songs which are sang frequently.

Glazers out.
Yeah I was there and at various points there were anti glazer chants in the ground. After both our goals were cheered it was followed with a Glazers Out chant.

Member 125398

Fantastic work. What a great turnout. Lets keep it up. Can anyone message me details of any coordinated efforts to go after sponsors please?

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
fecking idiots.. its got the Manc “worker bee” signage, is called Beeline and even had ‘Manchester’ written on the back. Couldn’t be anymore obvious it wasn’t a Liverpool coach FFS

Last edited:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Huge numbers on the march. Repeating myself I know but I think they missed a trick leaving at 7pm, one to think about next time.

Unsurprisingly it fizzled out at the ground when we hit the away end as the temptation of taunting Scousers was to strong and it all got a bit fruity.

Great atmosphere in the ground with plenty of Glazers out stuff.

Whatsername

It didn’t. It was barely mentioned. Didn’t seem to be much chanting during the game either, apart from the odd round of we want glazers out. Thought it would have been a cauldron.
It obviously didn’t come across on TV then because there was quite a lot of anti-Glazer chanting throughout the match plus immediately after each goal had been cheered too.

Maticmaker

Would not even know it was happening very little mentioned on Sky.
To be honest inside the ground (apart from the odd 'Glazers out' etc chants) you would not have known there was anything going on outside, a few people did arrive late and the overall match total was a couple of thousands down on the usual.

The game was everything last night, it was a night to remember... hopefully!

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
It obviously didn’t come across on TV then because there was quite a lot of anti-Glazer chanting throughout the match plus immediately after each goal had been cheered too.
That’s fair enough. Shame sky sports seemed to have put a dampener on it (atmosphere) and chosen to black out the pre match protest. Very unhelpful.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
That’s fair enough. Shame sky sports seemed to have put a dampener on it (atmosphere) and chosen to black out the pre match protest. Very unhelpful.
I tried listening and they clearly dampened it down most of the time. They only want to show the fans protesting when their production calls for it. Murdoch scum.