g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Protests planned for the match on Sunday?

Dan_F

Why does it matter who organised this? It's an embarrassing showing that's all that matters. For what this board is doing right now a proper and better organised protest would be more than justified. They are letting the football go to crap, the fanbase to split, the legacy of a player legend go to shit who's overwhelmed with the job at hand. That's why I mentioned Ultras. For all the negative they bring they would let the board now in a proper way. Our fanbase is way too nice, always has been.
What would they do? Storm the stadium and get the biggest game of the season called off? Someone should organise that.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
What would they do? Storm the stadium and get the biggest game of the season called off? Someone should organise that.
Cor blimey! Imagine we had an organised fanbase capabale of that!

Godfather

The protest against the Super league was all cute but at the end of the day letting the board get away with being as undecisive as they are now is not good enough in my opinion.
Especially as the main object of the protests were not achieved it seems. Showing ambition on the pitch. Instead they are letting the legacy of a player get tarnished. Enough reason to let them know. We don't though.

Godfather

Cor blimey! Imagine we had an organised fanbase capabale of that!
Yeah those protests proper showed them. Instead of the Super League we have oil money buying the league. And our board acts the same it always has. Ride shit out as long as possible, without any courage or ideas or show of progress.

chiz2kul

Why so much hate against the protesters? They obviously want what they feel is good for the club and are expressing their views. You may disagree with their methods, but at least they are showing pashun. Better than being a keyboard warrior on here, no?

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Why so much hate against the protesters? They obviously want what they feel is good for the club and are expressing their views. You may disagree with their methods, but at least they are showing pashun. Better than being a keyboard warrior on here, no?
Many of the ‘keyboard warriors’ went to the protest when there was actually something to protest a few months ago. They’re not really into going and protesting against the manager.

hobbers

Glazers got their stooge in, fans now more impotent than ever.

Dan_F

The irony :lol:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
What is being protested about the Glazers? If you'd like them to be less hand's off with how the club is run, just ask them nicely.
Their lack of infrastructure.

Saying Glazers Out is going to be counter productive. But its useful if you're pressuring them to fix up on certain areas like a proper DoF etc.

Thing is, MUST I think were the fan representatives at their meeting and they were wank in explaining the issues.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I’d just like to laugh again at that grey haired twat giving it large with him and just 12 fecking pals.

What a daft fecking twat.

steffyr2

Their lack of infrastructure.

Saying Glazers Out is going to be counter productive. But its useful if you're pressuring them to fix up on certain areas like a proper DoF etc.

Thing is, MUST I think were the fan representatives at their meeting and they were wank in explaining the issues.
The same fans who can't bear to complain about Ole can't bear to complain about the people working at united and doing nothing. But they can say "Glazers Out" over and over.

Why would you think that if the Glazer provided money for 'infrastructure' that it would be spent well?

b20times

I'm not being funny but a couple of our fans at the glazer protest have megastore bags in their hands.
I'm trying to be positive but it just sends out mixed messages.

Matt851

Many of the ‘keyboard warriors’ went to the protest when there was actually something to protest a few months ago. They’re not really into going and protesting against the manager.
How is there not something to protest about now? Seems to me very little has changed since that point. Ed is still hanging around and seems like he is going to hire himself into a long term role. The glazers are still using the club as a personal cashpoint and have no interest in recruiting competent people into key roles across the club

Hard not to think many more people would support the protests if ole wasn't in charge, which is fairly pathetic

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Amazed this thread is still hanging on. This was a nonsense toys out of the pram 'we are not happy' protest with no objective or backing from any major fan group.

I'm actually surprised anyone turned up, 30 was about 25 more than I expected.

There will come a time again when a major Glazer protest kicks off and undoubtedly we will turn out in force as usual. We have comfortably the most militant fanbase in the country as we have proved time and time again since the Murdoch takeover in the 90s, through to the Glazers in '05, '10, and '21.

Matt851

Amazed this thread is still hanging on. This was a nonsense toys out of the pram 'we are not happy' protest with no objective or backing from any major fan group.

I'm actually surprised anyone turned up, 30 was about 25 more than I expected.

There will come a time again when a major Glazer protest kicks off and undoubtedly we will turn out in force as usual. We have comfortably the most militant fanbase in the country as we have proved time and time again since the Murdoch takeover in the 90s, through to the Glazers in '05, '10, and '21.
I don't believe we have the most militant fan base, we may have a militant section of our fan base but our fan base generally seems quite fragmented. As a result I don't think our fan base is as good at consistently mobilising protests as others. For example the liverpool fans protests against hicks and Gillette seemed more coordinated, over a longer period than anything we have seen against the glazers