Proud to be a Red

JonDahl

I hate when all this shit comes out, when something hasn't gone our way. How many people aren't proud?

Do me a fecking favour.

NM

We lost the title to a team who spent 1 billion on GOAL DIFFERENCE. We will return next year. That is all.

RyanGoggs

Insists on dating women in public places - for the
Proud of the lads for giving their all. It must be devastating to lose it in such a manner. We will be back stronger than ever

OB

I don't see why anyone of us wouldn't be proud to be a red. The thing is just we had won it almost, then we lost it in the last minutes courtsey of QPR, there's nothing we could do. We are just mad at QPR. United did all they could after losing to CIty, so there's no reason not to be proud of United.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
feck off Jon.

Another great league season for the lads. We're fighting an unfair fight with one arm tied behind our back and we got so so close.

Can't wait for the season now.

ciderman9000000

I don't see why anyone of us wouldn't be proud to be a red. The thing is just we had won it almost, then we lost it in the last minutes courtsey of QPR, there's nothing we could do. We are just mad at QPR. United did all they could after losing to CIty, so there's no reason not to be proud of United.
Are we mad at QPR? I'm not mad at QPR, I thought they played really well.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
I hate when all this shit comes out, when something hasn't gone our way. How many people aren't proud?

Do me a fecking favour.
Fukk off you wanker

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Just depressed at the moment to be honest.

I don't think we've got enough credit for matching Man City virtually all the way. Not bad for one of Fergie's "worst ever teams". We lost the title ourselves a couple games ago but it's in our club's nature never to give up and keep fighting right until the end.

We've done that and today could have been very special. But luck and fate wasn't on our side this season.

JakeC

That's it Omar. Wankers.

JakeC

Seconded what?

Ram's not trying to be a top red, he's not implying that some of us aren't proud of United, he's just started a thread where we can put our misery aside and remember how great it is to be a United fan. What's wrong with that?!
Well said.

We'll never die.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
We lost the title to a team who spent 1 billion on GOAL DIFFERENCE. We will return next year. That is all.
We also got kicked out from Europe by the likes of Basile. While Atletico Bilbao ended up teaching us football. However feel free not to see the writing on the wall.

Ah BTW no one can replace Paul Scholes.

Dobba

We took a team with a blank chequebook to the absolute wire despite having "The worst United side in living memory" that was plagued with an injury list not seen since the Battle of the Somme.

News of our demise is greatly exaggerated.

DevilRed

I'm just mad at the fact that they let in 2 goals in the ET, when they were defending decently enough for the past 20 minutes.
You have to wonder :lol:

Bloody cisse celebrating with nasri at the end and all that. In all seriousness though, It was cruel of QPR to actually give us hope for 93 and a half minutes.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
We also got kicked out from Europe by the likes of Basile. While Atletico Bilbao ended up teaching us football. However feel free not to see the writing on the wall.

Except maybe Xavi. :(

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
You have to wonder :lol:

Bloody cisse celebrating with nasri at the end and all that. In all seriousness though, It was cruel of QPR to actually give us hope for 93 and a half minutes.
Well it will give us even more pleasure to relegate QPR next season.

Man Utd Mrs

We all love our MUM
How about you two practice what you preach.

Why?

If they didn't score in the last minute, would you be proud?

If we lost to Sunderland, would you be proud?

I'm going to assume it's a yes for both. It goes without fecking saying.
It was just meant as a positive thread.

Mick1991

Yep, you win some and you lose some, but I'm proud that at least we were in it on the last day, and pushed them to the wire.

The pain experienced will go a long way to the making of these United players.

NM

The writing's on the wall? You muppet. You probably thought the same before 06/07. :lol:

Red_Aaron

Proud of the performance today, thought we were excellent - particularly first half

Been an odd season, we've ammased a fantastic number of points but the performances have been all over the place really. Brilliant one moment, awful the next.

We've a lot of young lads in the squad now and, in a way, maybe they'll be better for the experience of losing out than they would've been winning it. Or not, I dunno. Jones, Evans, Welbeck, DDG, Young, Twins and Cleverley and Ando too (if they stay) will all be better next year and I've no doubt that Fergies fire will be burning white hot to get our title back

All these blue cnuts creaming themselves on sky better lap it up, we'll be back harder next year

JonDahl

You're suggesting that we shouldn't vocalise our pride in the club?

feck off.
Where did I say that you fecking twat?

You reckon this thread would be up here if Aguero doesn't score?

And look at the fecking picture. Jesus Christ.

MUFC1902

Not really a response to the OP, but what's being proclaimed Citeh's "greatest ever team" has beaten what has been called all season a "fairly average" United side on goal difference only. Little solace perhaps. But perspective.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
I'm always proud of United, it's just the 8 points that will bug me. That's not United-esque. However sometimes it's good to have a taste of your own medicine, it makes you appreciate successes more.