Gaming PS5 vs Xbox Series S|X

Which do you think will release first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Oh dear. This thread can be a laugh til the fun sponges arrive
Again, just because you misunderstood as per usual, this is the level you resort to. It's not my fault this happens every time you get involved. We were in a discussion, you piped up and now get all emo when you are swatted away.

Try to lighten up and go with your own words. You might have more fun when you aren't so easily triggered.

I tell you what, why not play some Hades? You finally can after the rest of the world are done with it, and then inexplicably boast about it :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Again, just because you misunderstood as per usual, this is the level you resort to. It's not my fault this happens every time you get involved. We were in a discussion, you piped up and now get all emo when you are swatted away.

Try to lighten up and go with your own words. You might have more fun when you aren't so easily triggered.

I tell you what, why not play some Hades? You finally can after the rest of the world are done with it, and then inexplicably boast about it :lol:
We weren’t in a discussion. You tried to belittle your way in to winning a non existent argument then questioned why I wasn’t answering, when it’s clear no one can be arsed engaging your oddly placed ego surrounding videogames.

I come in to wind up elvis and afro. I don’t have the time nor inclination for this bollocks :lol:

If you think that’s an admission of defeat then indulge in it, by all means, but that also means you think I was serious when I said ‘good’, so it’s also admitting a few others things.

Redlambs

We weren’t in a discussion. You tried to belittle your way in to winning a non existent argument then questioned why I wasn’t answering, when it’s clear no one can be arsed engaging your oddly placed ego surrounding videogames
That's why you made that weird comment about my "cronies".

You just don't like it when you pipe up and then can't answer anything. That's not my "ego", I asked you what you meant about a couple of your comments and you couldn't answer. Now you've taken it all serious when I was fecking about with sweatshops and that then have the cheek to tell me I'm too serious :lol:

I would once again tell you that you are out of your depth, but as usual you will forget this is the thread for dumb arguing and get all annoyed and make flippant comments you can't back up.

All the while you could be playing (and then not playing after 5 mins, but hey at least you can try right?) one of the many mediocre games you lot suddenly think are goats because they are on your beloved GP :lol:

Redlambs

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
If you can't answer retorts, then resort to moaning, that's when you lose.

Then again you lost the moment you tried to explain what "devs" were :lol:
There was literally nothing to lose :lol:

You don’t wind people up about Xbox. You wind people up because you’re a twat about how much you keep telling everyone you know about videogames, which no one cares about.

Redlambs

I just can’t be arsed and said what everyone else was thinking
Oh of course. That chestnut :lol:

It couldn't be more pathetic the way you keep trying to use that as if I'd ever give a feck what your little group think. Again, at least I don't do it in all the other gaming threads and bring the forum down in some desperate attempt at a meaningless trophy.

But hey, it's cute you keep trying to dig, it just makes me smile even more!

Redlambs

He’s lost the plot again
You implying I ever had it? See, I knew we could be friends!

Want me to talk about how fecking frustrated I was when my PS5 suddenly forgot to switch to Wifi when the lan was unplugged than ranted for 5mins straight about how it's a glorified PS4 and they still can't figure out how to switch properly?

Because unlike most everything else said over the last 2 pages, I mean that as it's true. Shit console.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
You implying I ever had it? See, I knew we could be friends!

Want me to talk about how fecking frustrated I was when my PS5 suddenly forgot to switch to Wifi when the lan was unplugged than ranted for 5mins straight about how it's a glorified PS4 and they still can't figure out how to switch properly?

Because unlike most everything else said over the last 2 pages, I mean that as it's true. Shit console.
He’s lost the plot

Redlambs

Imagine paying £450 to play a switch game :lol:
Imagine calling gamepass games "free" despite a lot of them actually having been free on other services, and yet still paying to play a superior game on another machine.

Boggles the mind. Maybe Veeva can explain, if he's not still crying in a corner somewhere about being made to feel small.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Imagine calling gamepass games "free" despite a lot of them actually having been free on other services, and yet still paying to play a superior game on another machine.

Boggles the mind. Maybe Veeva can explain, if he's not still crying in a corner somewhere about being made to feel small.
PS Now is better than gamepass. Cheaper, more games, and some actual top tier games.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
But...but...HALO! Oh, and the same dumbed driving game over and over.

Oh yeah, and Flight sim. But take the sim part out, put it on the easiest mode and fly over your house once then never touch it again.
Flight Sim does look great but yeah I imagine you’d get bored fairly quickly. Fair play to MS though, they’ve managed to con their fans into buying a next gen console whilst not releasing any next gen games. All they’ve done is focus on ‘upgrading’ past releases and somehow this is seen as a win.

Xbots indeed.