PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaïfi implicated in kidnapping and torturing investigation

Threesus

And these are the kind of people a significant portion on here want as the new owners of the club.

Dan_F

Guys, just because kidnap and torture are illegal in western countries, doesn’t mean we should force our principles on Qatar.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Our Qatar guys are much better right ?
Reading the u-turn a lot of people have already done and especially how some are struggling to at least admit we would be state owned, I have no doubt that in a few years under Qatari ownership if we get investigated we will sound exactly like the City fans „Our lawyers will dwarf the PL, not enough proof, everyone is against us, blah blah …“

Oranges038

Hakimi and now this.

Just like City, Juve and Barca, it's clear the authorities are just out to get them.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Look guys, caring about anything is incredibly hypocritical. Just don’t worry about it. That journalist probably had an agenda.

Last edited:

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
And these are the kind of people a significant portion on here want as the new owners of the club.
Racist comment as they come. But I guess it's not racist if it's against people from Qatar?

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Can you imagine being a journalist, getting collared by a billionaire who is hands on?

Surely, the thought your life could be done here and nobody will ever find your remains, must flash through your mind.

georgipep

Racist comment as they come. But I guess it's not racist if it's against people from Qatar?
Nasser Al-Khelaifi is literally part of the top brass in Qatar and their investment vehicles. The potential buyers of Manchester United are members of the same clique. How is that racism? Just because they're both Qatari? That's you being racing, I think.

ShinjiNinja26

Nasser Al-Khelaifi is literally part of the top brass in Qatar and their investment vehicles. The potential buyers of Manchester United are members of the same clique. How is that racism? Just because they're both Qatari? That's you being racing, I think.
No, the poster he was replying to was tarring everyone with the same brush. So because we’ve a Qatari interested in buying us he must be into torture and kidnap as well just because Al-Khelaifi has been accused of it, it’s bollocks.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
It's the state of Qatar.
Oh, I didn't know everyone in the Qatar family is kidnapper and torturer. Now imagine how corruptive the country is in which they allow those people to operate their clubs(hint:it's the UK, because these same people are allowed to own clubs here. hint2: I guess everyone in the UK should be called corrupt because of that now?)

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
No, the poster he was replying to was tarring everyone with the same brush. So because we’ve a Qatari interested in buying us he must be into torture and kidnap as well just because Al-Khelaifi has been accused of it, it’s bollocks.
Maybe racism is just part of his countries culture? Who are we to judge?

georgipep

No, the poster he was replying to was tarring everyone with the same brush. So because we’ve a Qatari interested in buying us he must be in to torture and kidnap as well just because Al-Khelaifi has been accused of it, it’s bollocks.
Hold on. Our potential buyer has been part of the Qatari leadership group that was involved in the World Cup bid and organization, right?
The tweets claim that the kidnapping and torture are related to information related to the World Cup bid.
I think it is fairly reasonable to assume that the documents incriminate not just NAK, but others too.
And it is also not ludicrous to assume that such violent actions are not executed based on a single individuals' order, and have been aligned with the rest of said leadership. All of things hangs on the premise that this journalist is not lying, of course.

ShinjiNinja26

Hold on. Our potential buyer has been part of the Qatari leadership group that was involved in the World Cup bid and organization, right?
The tweets claim that the kidnapping and torture are related to information related to the World Cup bid.
I think it is fairly reasonable to assume that the documents incriminate not just NAK, but others too.
And it is also not ludicrous to assume that such violent actions are not executed based on a single individuals' order, and have been aligned with the rest of said leadership. All of things hangs on the premise that this journalist is not lying, of course.
How about we don’t “assume” anything until we’ve got the facts?