Pundits, Commentators, Podcasts, Podcasters, the Best and the Worst.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout

this guy is barely on tv while Micah’s hired to play the clown on every channel
Said it a year or two ago, he’s the best pundit around. Not always the best, but doesn’t get emotional, is insightful and makes fully formed points, adjusting when given new information. Great storyteller too.

He’s on loads of podcasts too. Great on the guardian Pod.

He’s the light to Clinton Morrison’s dark. Morrison is comfortably the worst pundit around.
It's Onuoha right? I created a thread on him on here. He's by far the best out there for me. Incredibly leveled, has his biases but in a fine way, and is super interesting to listen to. He's excellent at his job.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It's Onuoha right? I created a thread on him on here. He's by far the best out there for me. Incredibly leveled, has his biases but in a fine way, and is super interesting to listen to. He's excellent at his job.
I sat right next to him on a flight last year. We chatted for a bit, it was before the CL final so he was really looking forward to that. Really nice guy. We were just talking about football generally, I didn’t ask him awkward questions but we got on to the topic of punditry he basically said he doesn’t rate many of the English speaking pundits. He did mention a pundit he really likes, Liam Rosenior.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I sat right next to him on a flight last year. We chatted for a bit, it was before the CL final so he was really looking forward to that. Really nice guy. We were just talking about football generally, I didn’t ask him awkward questions but we got on to the topic of punditry he basically said he doesn’t rate many of the English speaking pundits. He did mention a pundit he really likes, Liam Rosenior.
Never heard of that guy, but yeah Onuoha really comes across as a great guy, on top of being knowledgeable about what he talks about. He shouldn't be the exception but sadly, he pretty much is.

Nico87

A Podcast I love which is coming to an end soon is a retrospective 90’s football podcast from Josh Widdicombe called quickly Kevin will he score?..…( not a particularly funny comedian but really good within this context.)

If anyone Is looking for a new podcast and is curious I would highly recommend trying this out and starting with the review of Steve Bruce’s bonkers crime thrillers of a crime solving football manager with Ivo Graham.

IRELANDUNITED

Best United podcast is Talk of the Devils, very informative and intelligent journalists.

A United podcast that I do listen to but often struggle to sit through is The Stretford Paddock Podcast, especially when your man Stephen Howson is on it. He doesn’t seem intelligent enough to be part of a podcast without constantly using foul language.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Best United podcast is Talk of the Devils, very informative and intelligent journalists.

A United podcast that I do listen to but often struggle to sit through is The Stretford Paddock Podcast, especially when your man Stephen Howson is on it. He doesn’t seem intelligent enough to be part of a podcast without constantly using foul language.
Talk of the Devils, The United Hour, No Question About That (especially after a loss when you need some therapy).

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Also met him. After building a positive opinion of him. Really good fella.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I thought football punditry was bad....I just put the six nations on and they've got 4 pundits sat around a table analyzing mothers day.