Qanon

Kinky Melinky

Still alive & kicking…

Ah good old Qanon: the cult within the cult! Absolute loons. I had no idea this thread existed. As we veer closer to the 2024 elections I'm sure we'll be hearing plenty more from them. There's always a future date with this lot. Always a future event of cataclysmic proportions that will see them right. And hidden deep within their T&Cs: We may regularly change the goal posts to suit our unfalsifiable narrative.

Tarrou

whats the big deal about JFK jnr coming back anyway?

it's not like John John was a meaningful political player or anything, was he? He was just a lawyer ffs

Kinky Melinky

whats the big deal about JFK jnr coming back anyway?

it's not like John John was a meaningful political player or anything, was he? He was just a lawyer ffs
Feck knows. If you head over to their greatawakening.win forum you'll be left about as puzzled as one can be. It's a gathering of the most clinically paranoid people on the Internet. Trying to make sense of it is kinda pointless. They are the types of people who could go to the Supermarket for an every day normal routine shopping trip, and return with the most bizarre theories about the fate of the world based on patterns they saw in priced items and how shelves are stacked.

decorativeed

I went out to do a site visit in Lancashire the other day and in the car park for the Fox's biscuit factory, some loon had written WWGOWGA Q on both sides of his land rover. Never seen that in the UK before.

Kinky Melinky

I went out to do a site visit in Lancashire the other day and in the car park for the Fox's biscuit factory, some loon had written WWGOWGA Q on both sides of his land rover. Never seen that in the UK before.
Jaypers. Fascist loons. All these Conspiracy Theories are a way for people who feel uneasy about the alleged invaders and thieves of their lands, to make sense of those uneasy emotions via trying to apply something tangible to them. Even in their totally far fetched format, people use Conspiracy Theories for the purpose of making sense within their own heads. I mean...anything to avoid having to self assess and accept that those feelings of unease against alleged invaders and thieves is completely unfounded.

Kinky Melinky

Another use for Conspiracy Theories that someone like Donald Trump is guilty of is to use them as a way to convince people that the mainstream media are bias towards his foes and against him. So take one of Trump's earliest Conspiracy Theories: Obama was actually born a Muslim in Kenya and the purpose of his Presidency is to overthrow Christian America and lead the US into Sharia law. The Press were having noe of it because its obviously total bollox. But Trump could then turn around to his ever growing followers at the time and say "You see! They won't cover what we say because they're part of the leftist Marxist agenda that has taken over the world, and they're coming for you too." Its an effective way of turning already paranoid people away from trusting the mainstream media via the use of Conspiracy Theories that were never even nearly true to begin with. And right on cue, up pops Newsmax and OAN; an extreme propaganda machine that is only too ready to become the mouthpiece for Donald Trump. None of this was done by accident. It's all classic fascist tactics.

Kinky Melinky

I'd say Qanon are in absolute overdrive since the happenings in Gaza. My God I can only imagine what is being imagined up.

jasT1981

I actually love QAnon.

Not in the they are great and I support them kind of way, but they are so bloody crazy I can't stop reading. There are some absolutely nut job Q follower accounts that spout all sorts of conspiracies.

The funny thing is, this 'Q' person they follow, the majority of what his followers post has not come from him. Q's posts are actually quite cryptic and say very little by saying a lot.

They actually believe JFK is still alive, kept alive in Star Trek like med beys and he will return to run alongside Trump, and this has been Qs plan from the start as JFK was the 1st Q.

Funny about Michael Flynn as it's the worst kept secret that he is the Q poster apparently.

Last edited:

BootsyCollins

I might be way of here and misunderstood completely, but if my understanding is correct these guys dont like arabs and dont like jews, so where are they standing on current events?

I have a friend of a colleague who is a complete nutter who is convinced the jews are our worst enemy and he also is very anti-muslim. Saw him at a lunch earlier this week and he is super confused about the whole thing, rambling on about how this whole Israel-Palenstine thing is just a hoax to force more muslim refugees onto Europe.

Kinky Melinky

I might be way of here and misunderstood completely, but if my understanding is correct these guys dont like arabs and dont like jews, so where are they standing on current events?

I have a friend of a colleague who is a complete nutter who is convinced the jews are our worst enemy and he also is very anti-muslim. Saw him at a lunch earlier this week and he is super confused about the whole thing, rambling on about how this whole Israel-Palenstine thing is just a hoax to force more muslim refugees onto Europe.
I'd say by now they have managed to come up with some totally bizarre reasoning that allows them to not take either side whilst simultaneously pushing some narrative that proves they were right all along regarding their suspicions that it's all part of some new world order. Expect just about anything from them.

Kinky Melinky

I actually love QAnon.

Not in the they are great and I support them kind of way, but they are so bloody crazy I can't stop reading. There are some absolutely nut job Q follower accounts that spout all sorts of conspiracies.

The funny thing is, this 'Q' person they follow, the majority of what his followers post has not come from him. Q's posts are actually quite cryptic and say very little by saying a lot.

They actually believe JFK is still alive, kept alive in Star Trek like med beys and he will return to run alongside Trump, and this has been Qs plan from the start as JFK was the 1st Q.

Funny about Michael Flynn as it's the worst kept secret that he is the Q poster apparently.
Oh they absolutely love Flynn. But they'll come up with some rational that Flynn is just saying that in order to protect blabbidy blabiddy blah. Their "truth" is unfalsifiable. That's literally all that needs to be understood. No matter what happens in the world, they can make it fit their narrative. They draw their conclusions first and then go in search of evidence. If they can't find evidence, they sure as hell will take just about anything and force it to fit their narrative. Crazies

BootsyCollins

I'd say by now they have managed to come up with some totally bizarre reasoning that allows them to not take either side whilst simultaneously pushing some narrative that proves they were right all along regarding their suspicions that it's all part of some new world order. Expect just about anything from them.
Yes thats seems about right. What a gang.