Qanon

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
If anyone wants a break from the seriousness of the invasion of Ukraine, this interview with the "Qanon Shaman" would be hilarious if people didn't actually believe this shite. It does give some insight into how this propaganda works on some by dropping actual facts (MKUltra, Operation Paperclip) alongside the crazier theories serves as a way to legitimize the crazy.

atkar83

Could go in a few threads, best fits here…

Because the best place to put a secret bioweapon lab is all over every major Ukrainian city including inside apartment buildings. Is there any hope for humanity when people are THIS stupid and gullible?

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I wonder why Fauci chose to build multiple biolabs in Ukraine rather than anywhere else? Well at least good old Putin is there to bomb all those complicit civilians to shit, aren't we lucky!

RedTiger

Half mast
Yeah I looked it up. Sheep are ovis not ovid but I guess you've got to fill your logical gaps somehow.
Easy to explain; ovis is an acronym standing for "our views is subjective", the pisstaking elites changed it to ovid which stands for "our views is directed". The elites are doing what they always did and are rubbing their reality in our face, they're telling us that they make our decisions and not us.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Yeah I looked it up. Sheep are ovis not ovid but I guess you've got to fill your logical gaps somehow.
It’s a good thing these feckers have the education level of a kindergartner. Can you imagine the conspiracy shit they could do with Metamorphoses?

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Easy to explain; ovis is an acronym standing for "our views is subjective", the pisstaking elites changed it to ovid which stands for "our views is directed". The elites are doing what they always did and are rubbing their reality in our face, they're telling us that they make our decisions and not us.
Damn. That's deep.

It’s a good thing these feckers have the education level of a kindergartner. Can you imagine the conspiracy shit they could do with Metamorphoses?
13+5+20++1+1+13+... um yeah Facebook is evil. It's in the numbers. Look it up.

Trequarista10

Saw this thread bumped and was totally expecting some wild Qanon Elon Musk Twitter theory.

Was not expecting Barron Trump being the son of Diana :lol:

Withnail

If anyone wants a break from the seriousness of the invasion of Ukraine, this interview with the "Qanon Shaman" would be hilarious if people didn't actually believe this shite. It does give some insight into how this propaganda works on some by dropping actual facts (MKUltra, Operation Paperclip) alongside the crazier theories serves as a way to legitimize the crazy.

I've only listened to a few minutes but it's hilarious how clueless he is already. Shamanbro 'experienced racism' in prison but can't be a racist because he dates black women. He then impersonates a Nigerian lady.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs

Not Qanon related but good podcast about conspiracy theory origins.
A lot of these origins stem from – in relation to the Clinton presidency – Talk Radio and the advent of chat rooms on what was, back in the 1990s, the burgeoning world-wide web

MarylandMUFan

Anyone listen to Skeptics With A K podcast (from the Merseyside Skeptics Society)?
http://www.merseysideskeptics.org.uk/category/podcast/skeptics-with-a-k/

Two of the hosts (Marsh and Alice) attend a ton of the anti-vax and Q type events (White Rose group), and it's pretty interesting what they see. My take based on their podcast, it seems a lot of the people deep into it are either 1. using it to make money, shilling woo stuff or 2. had some sort of bad life event and found this as their support community.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I truly feel that if someone believes in this to any substantial degree, they are irredeemable…

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
The other guy, just nodding and agreeing cracked me up particularly when he went wow after the confirming the "rumour" So little expression :lol:

WPMUFC

Qanon on the NFT announcement

The anger on Telegram channels and pro-Trump message boards was palpable. The day prior, the Trump team had said a “major announcement” was coming Thursday. Many from the QAnon community had expected—as they have for the last five years—that the “major announcement” from Trump was about how he was going to take down the deep state, arresting his enemies and taking control of America once again.
But, as we’ve seen from the QAnon crowd, its patience for Trump is as infinite as nuclear energy. No amount of evidence can convice the cult of Trump he is a mere mortal. The plot was twisted quickly to a sort of trust-the-plan approach.

Gilbert noted:

Some accounts pointed out that a Q drop back in 2019 mentioned a “Trump card” while others pointed out that it had been 1,700 days since that Q drop was posted, and because Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet, then it obviously means something very important.
https://www.mediaite.com/news/a-fck...not-impressed-with-trumps-major-announcement/

They are irredeemable. They can even spin a grift into 5D chess. It's a never ending "ARG" that ruins peoples lives forever.

JuveGER

Supports
Juventus
I read that some of those Qunts buy those „cards“ like candy expecting them to contain hidden messages. But the worst delusion was one guy thinking they were some loyalty test and that he may get a government job after the „purge“ of the deep state as buying a Trump jpeg shows that you are a real patriot.

To be honest, sometimes it is not clear if they are that delusional or if people are trolling. But with these people nothing seems to be too far fetched.