QPR v Manchester United (Friendly) Saturday 24th July 2021 @ 3pm BST | 4-2 loss

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Wow that was horrifying. I haven’t seen CBs look that bad in a while. One player in the box neither CB anywhere near.

Dante

Average bang
Mengi could have got tighter to his man. But that first-time cross would have caught out much more experienced defenders. I think it's a bit harsh to pile onto him for it.

lysglimt

Scout
That's unfortunately the level of defending he was showing in the reserves last season

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
This actually is quite competitive .. doesnt feel like friendly

Hoof the ball

Wondering if that report about 4-3-3 is accurate. Two friendlies in and both 4-2-3-1. Even without a full squad, you'd think if a system change was to be implemented they'd be practicing it in these games. Think we're continuing with the double pivot.

redshaw

Our defenders were still making their way over to congratulate Lingard but the game had restarted

Dazzmondo

Greenwood's playing more like a false 9 in this game. Keeps coming deep to play passes, not all of them are weighted correctly but seems like something he's consciously trying to improve. 1st goal came from his pass also

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Wondering if that report about 4-3-3 is accurate. Two friendlies in and both 4-2-3-1. Even without a full squad, you'd think if a system change was to be implemented they'd be practicing it in these games. Think we're continuing with the double pivot.
You'd have thought so, gives me the impression that it was rubbish too. Perhaps under consideration but for whatever reason declined?

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Perriera has no idea about CM positioning unfortunately. Always chasing the ball. We really need to sell him this summer.

Dazzmondo

Why would we be changing to a 4-3-3? Bruno can only play as a #10 so I don't think there was ever any chance of us switching from 4-2-3-1 or at least a system that uses a CAM

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I believed it about as much as their transfer stories.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Perriera has no idea about CM positioning unfortunately. Always chasing the ball. We really need to sell him this summer.
Think we’re playing him in the hope he scores a banger and reminds people he still exists.

Dante

Average bang
Fans singing Ole's At The Wheel.

I assume they've replaced Snachez with Sancho in the lyrics :D

KennyBurner

James just never knows what a cutback is. Always driving it towards the keeper. Very low IQ player.

Dazzmondo

James did well to get past the defender but then the attempted cross was terrible. Always the same problem with him.

sugar_kane

Dan James pretty dreadful so far sadly

Also Heaton doing that annoying thing that De Gea does where he holds onto the ball for too long letting the opposition get back into shape

Pereira looks okay, Jesse up for it again too.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
You can see our forwards are trying to make runs but the ball doesn't get to them.
Bruno and Pogba are the only ones with the vision and capability to pull it off. Really hope we can bring someone else in.