QPR v Manchester United (Friendly) Saturday 24th July 2021 @ 3pm BST | 4-2 loss

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
Ole is just not good enough. These games just show it. Weaker teams often have it too easy against us when we miss the superstars. That is on the manager rather than the player.
Yes I know the results do not matter here, but we are not playing well enough as a team with the players we got.
Congratulations on a post so stupid you've just become the first person I've ever placed on ignore.

Jezpeza

According to some on here Tuanzebe is better than Maguire based on one decent game against PSG
tuanzabe is cack and should have been sold by now before everyone else realises. Liverpool have been very good at cashing in on these types of players in solanke and ibe etc

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Ole is just not good enough. These games just show it. Weaker teams often have it too easy against us when we miss the superstars. That is on the manager rather than the player.
Yes I know the results do not matter here, but we are not playing well enough as a team with the players we got.

What are QPR then? Give your own head a wobble. We should still be seeing some form of football.
The absolute disrespect to QPR!

Are you seriously claiming that the youth team of Man Utd should comfortably beat a full strength QPR, a championship side of well established and experienced footballers?!

Is that seriously what you are claiming here.

Wow.

vanderpants

Conceding 4 goals even in pre-season against a championship side isn't really great preparation no matter how you dress it up or play it down

Litch

Mostly youth team players no where near the 1st team and a 4th choice GK against a 1st team of Championship players, give your heads a wobble
Agree but you want to see players doing the right things even if we are playing a load of youngsters

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Elanga scored a fluke goal last year and everyone rated him. He's absolute wank
People rated him based off youth performances actually, he’s far from wank but continue making stupid comments off a few missed chances in a pre season game.

Honestly some of you are embarrassing.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Pre season doesnt mean anything but for players like Williams and Tuanzebe, its a chance to show why they should be considered for first team. If they cant take chances here then its an issue.

hobbers

Tuanzebe, Williams, Pereira, Lingard, James, Matic.

6 players that I fully expect now to feature for us this season, despite how amazing Ole apparently is at clearing away deadwood.

Dazzmondo

Our u23s are losing 4-1 to QPR. I think it's pretty clear we're going to be relegated this season guys :(

sparx99

Aye, LVG first pre-season was amazing. :D
Exactly. We beat Barcelona 4-1 or something. It really doesn’t indicate any kind of season expectations. Of course in an ideal world results would be good along with the performances but it’s only a worry when the proper team play.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
This team and performance today is 100% irrelevant to the season to come. Those using this game for their anti Ole agenda are fools

But it’s still a very disappointing outing from the youngsters, I would have expected better from them

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
What must Varane be thinking watching this? He'd probably prefer to join QPR
He’ll be thinking, wow the youth team isn’t great is it? Thankfully I’ll be a part of the 1st team.

Maybe I could even teach some of them

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
People rated him based off youth performances actually, he’s far from wank but continue making stupid comments off a few missed chances in a pre season game.

Honestly some of you are embarrassing.
He's only young. I worry more about the so called seasoned professionals in that side.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Conceding 4 goals even in pre-season against a championship side isn't really great preparation no matter how you dress it up or play it down
Not but the majority of our team is a combination of inexperienced players and ones we want to flog off.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Ole certainly needs Sancho, Varane and Camavigna to beat QPR. Else we're setting him to fail.

big rons sovereign

Tuanzebe, Williams, Pereira, Lingard, James, Matic.

6 players that I fully expect now to feature for us this season, despite how amazing Ole apparently is at clearing away deadwood.
How dare the manager use the squad? Sack him immediately.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
It's just preseason, it's just the kids, it's just etc etc...

...but we look like we don't know how to get the ball from defense to attack. At all. Amateur level. Except we don't have a big fella to lump it at.

Should be embarassed by this.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Agree but you want to see players doing the right things even if we are playing a load of youngsters
100% but this is where experience comes into play, 3 goals in just as many minutes is a result of them losing their heads. Wouldn’t happen at Senior level

GueRed

tuanzabe is cack and should have been sold by now before everyone else realises. Liverpool have been very good at cashing in on these types of players in solanke and ibe etc
I've been saying Tuanzebe isnt good enough to start for a top 4 team for the last 18 months!!

I've also been saying Maguire is class and been an excellent signing, but far too many pig minded thickos in our fanbase to even acknowledge that

r0663664

Worships Man City
Ole get another player with flair in Sancho. No tactics needed, just pray Bruno, Sancho, Rashford has moments of brilliance and Cavani on hand to pounce.

mav_9me

Also aren't QPR ahead of us in terms of fitness and preseason preparation?