Question for the Hojlund haters and doubters

colombianmancunian

Got 16 goals in a shit side that doesn’t pass to him, being new to the PL and just 20/21 years old. The guy is a gem and will become greats for us.

That being said, we need a more experienced striker to compete with him, and help him improve.

Kellyiom

Why would anyone hate Hojland??
Bizarre thread title :houllier:
Totally! Of all the many things I could complain about, this is not one. Given the dire situation of low morale, poor service, new to the team, dysfunction everywhere, inexperience and a fairly hefty fee, he's been pretty good.

Our younger players actually seem like they have a decent natural bond, him, Mainoo, Garnacho and Diallo have given me hope!

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Why would anyone hate Hojland??
Bizarre thread title :houllier:
Some people are really juvenile and throw the word hater at anyone who is critical of a player they like
I don't know if you regularly follow the pattern, there will be section of fan base who will post only negative about certain players and goes into hiding when that player plays well.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I don't know if you regularly follow the pattern, there will be section of fan base who will post only negative about certain players and goes into hiding when that player plays well.
It is called criticism. You are a scout. Read a little what people write about Rashford, Shaw, Casemiro, Onana or even Bruno. Now, that is hate.
In two Hojlund's threads there is no a single post where he is called names (poor man's Lukaku is the worst what i read) or where people want him sold.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
It is called criticism. You are a scout. Read a little what people write about Rashford, Shaw, Casemiro, Onana or even Bruno. Now, that is hate.
In two Hojlund's threads there is no a single post where he is called names (poor man's Lukaku is the worst what i read) or where people want him sold.
Thanks for reminding me I'm scout. I read posts, that's why I said what I said.

If your only contribution is criticism and then goes to hiding when he plays well and then be a loud mouth when his form dips, then it's not criticism. It's a post motivated by dislike or hatred towards the player.

If you are level headed poster who has good intention when you criticise player, then you should also praise him when he does well. It's that simple.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Thanks for reminding me I'm scout. I read posts, that's why I said what I said.

If your only contribution is criticism and then goes to hiding when he plays well and then be a loud mouth when his form dips, then it's not criticism. It's a post motivated by dislike or hatred towards the player.

If you are level headed poster who has good intention when you criticise player, then you should also praise him when he does well. It's that simple.
Looks promising
He reminds me a little on Alen Boksic. Big, strong but yet extremely mobile and pacey. I hope he will have much better luck with injuries than Alen.
This goal was top class goal. Something what you expect from Man Utd striker. Top move that.
Hardly a hatred from my side.