Question Time & This Week

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I honestly don’t know how you lot sit though it every week. I haven’t watched a full season episode for months now. It’s the same rinse and repeat stuff every week and the producer, like the rest of the BBC politics team, is absolutely desperate to drive home the narrative that every single member of the public “just wants it done now”.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I honestly don’t know how you lot sit though it every week. I haven’t watched a full season episode for months now. It’s the same rinse and repeat stuff every week and the producer, like the rest of the BBC politics team, is absolutely desperate to drive home the narrative that every single member of the public “just wants it done now”.
The show is, deliberately, a dog's dinner.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
There's Umunna, a slimy Tory, some Labour backbencher, a really weird Telegraph woman and a bearded maniac in the audience:lol:
It's been better than recent weeks I reckon.
Oi, that's the shadow Lord Chancellor.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
There's Umunna, a slimy Tory, some Labour backbencher, a really weird Telegraph woman and a bearded maniac in the audience:lol:
Apparently, she's the bloody Comments editor(!)
'On next week's show: MegatronNumber1Nazi, the esteemed Youtube comments poster, will explain why Hitler didn't actually f*ck up by invading Siberia in December. And why Guns N' Roses still rule.'

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Apparently, she's the bloody Comments editor(!)
'On next week's show: MegatronNumber1Nazi, the esteemed Youtube comments poster, will explain why Hitler didn't actually f*ck up by invading Siberia in December.'
:lol:She just equated Harry getting a private jet with Andrew and Epstein to boot.

TheReligion

Abusive
I swear they wheel out the same people on every show across channels. Surprised Lisa Nandy isn't getting more airtime and the blonde one from the brexit party.

Rachel Riley and Moltar from Space Ghost Coast to Coast.
Riley though :drool:

Why does Labour keep sending Richard Burgon on these shows? Does more harm then good.
He's another melt that is full of self importance and believes he's smarter than he is.

T_Model101

"Every solicitor in this country and every doctor earns more than me, so how can I be in the top 5%?" :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
This nurse in green is arguing very eloquently tonight.