Radu Dragusin linked to United | About to join Spurs

Bondi77

So it makes you wonder how this thread is even created from a fecking random piece of shite from a Romanian source.
I thought these threads had to originate from a credible source.....obviously not.

aeh1991

Let's hope this means we'll get Todibo next summer, who's better on the ball anyway.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Imagine choosing Spurs over Bayern. Can only imagine its because he thought/knew he wouldn't get a game at Bayern.

Bwuk

Imagine choosing Spurs over Bayern. Can only imagine its because he thought/knew he wouldn't get a game at Bayern.
I've never seen him play, but it'd be a big ask for any CB to get a start over Kim, Upemacano & De Ligt tbf.

daba

Let's hope this means we'll get Todibo next summer, who's better on the ball anyway.
Aye, I know stats don’t always show the full picture and stats are also influenced by the teams tactics, but Todibos on the ball metrics are significantly better.

Given Nice are challenging / vying for top 4, it never made sense selling him this Jan unless they were in trouble financially. With Ratcliffe confirmed this looks like a bailed in transfer for us in the summer.

fergiewherearethou

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I've seen him play many times for Romania and Genoa. I believe he is similar to Van Djik, strong, fast and technical. He is still young though and anything can happen.
He may reach greatness or end up like Chiriches, no one really knows.
He was raised at Juve, never played in Romania so that may help with his mentality and professionalism.

beer&grill

I've seen him play many times for Romania and Genoa. I believe he is similar to Van Djik, strong, fast and technical. He is still young though and anything can happen.
He was raised at Juve, never played in Romania so that may help with his mentality and professionalism.
Didn’t know Dr. Helmuth Marko had a redcafe account.

Betson

However they work out going forward, fair play to Spurs , they knew what they wanted in January and were ready and acted fast , tieing up two quick deals for positions they needed cover in. The way a proper run club should work.

Bright_Eyes

Why do people who play in Romania rather than Italy have issues with mentality and professionalism?

aeh1991

Isn’t he supposed to be sub-par in the air?
According to sofascore, he won 65% of the aerial duels this season. Definitely one of his weaknesses but not as bad as some media have reported. He's definitely one of the best we can get.

To compare: Diomande is at 72%, Dragusin at 70% and Tapsoba at 50%

fergiewherearethou

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Why do people who play in Romania rather than Italy have issues with mentality and professionalism?
Because the quality level is very low in the past 15 years, Romanian clubs haven't got notable results in Europe since 2006, there was also corruption, many foreign mediocre players, no chances for the youth, lack of talent, etc.
Romania's U21 incredible achievement of reaching Euro's semi's in 2019, was a fluke rather than good players/coaching etc as no players from that team made a step forward in their careers.

And for the above reasons and many others no Romanian player has ever played for a big club since Mutu and Chivu, and that's over 20 years ago when they first emerged as talents. That's a very very long time.

Maybe Dragusin will be the next.

LuckyScout78

I have never heard about this guy before. And never seen him playing.

But he does looks really promising. For that price. Under 30 mill euros, include add on. Will be a really good price and buy if he turns out as a top class CB

Overhaul FC

Mark my words hell be a huge success at Spurs.

We're idiots. If we don't have a mega summer window signing an even better player, then we're even bigger idiots. He would've complemented Martinez so well.

Bondi77

Playing in the best league in the world or play in a league when you have probably 4 hard games that you are still heavy odds on to win....no comparison.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Another gem signing for spurs maybe? Could turn out like Udogie as and been good. Time will tell

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Playing in the best league in the world or play in a league when you have probably 4 hard games that you are still heavy odds on to win....no comparison.
He had also given Spurs his word and stuck to it which I can only applaud.
I don't know about the competition for minutes at Spurs but he might prefer that to compete against Kim, Upamecano, de Ligt.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
If he's as decent as I hear then I'm baffled they've not only managed to beat Bayern to him but also offloaded Dier onto them. Madness.

TrailMonkey

Yeah, I really don't get why Bayern were keen on Dier. I'm guessing Kane had a say in that one and maybe there's something in his character/ability that they can work with.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Yeah, I really don't get why Bayern were keen on Dier. I'm guessing Kane had a say in that one and maybe there's something in his character/ability that they can work with.
Cheap utility/squad player for CB, RB, DM so that Bayern doesn't have to field 17 year olds in the Champions League. Signing Dier is completely fine with me.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
I rate him highly, he's going to be star IMO. Very strong and a beast in the air.

Real Name

Bayern beat us to signings, Spurs beat Bayern to signings. The world has gone mad!

Just shows though how a good manager that has changed the whole mood and perception at Spurs makes such a difference.
How did they beat us if there wasnt any links to us being even interested?