Radu Dragusin linked to United | About to join Spurs

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
I mean there should be a minimum standard of highlights reel before we make a new signing. Worst highlights reel eva!! Blocking innocuous crosses with his arse? Check. Unchallenged headers up in the air? Check.

El Zoido

I can’t wait for the whole fanbase to get crazy hyped about signing him, only for him to join and not be very good.

daba

His highlights don’t show much of him with the ball and his FBref report doesn’t scream out as him being a ball player. Given we have a fair bit of rebuilding to do in terms of CBs if he’s a cheap option to come in a back-up then I’m okay with that. He’s been linked with Newcastle, Arsenal, etc too so he must be doing something right.

didz

I can't speak to the quality of the player, but Juventus sold him for like £3m about five minutes ago didn't they? It seems like a strange one, with a lot of tenuous links to various PL sides over the last week or so. Seems a bit early to be wrangling for a new contract.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Isn't this just the lyrics to that famous moldovan pop song?

Brophs

The One and Only
Filling our squad with a load of fellas with names from an own brand Street Fighter rip off game is the natural next step.

Overhaul FC

Good aggressive defender. Decent speed and heading.

Could be a good partner for Martinez.

Our most recent Rio and Vidic type combo.

I'm not sold on Antonio Silva who seems quite simple and not a huge upgrade on Varane if at all.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Looks pretty average in that short clip. If that’s his best…

Overhaul FC

We probably haven't got £30m to sign him. Out of all the players I've seen linked at CB with us this summer I'd say he looks the best to play RCB for us.

Shame we can't compete with Spurs or Bayern.