Music Rage Against the Machine

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Can anyone find the video for "Sleep Now in the Fire" on Youtube?

I want to send it to someone.

It's completely unimportant, but not being able to find it is bugging me

noodlehair

"It's like..."
That'll do

Good going Doogie (whoever you are)

I forgot how much I liked this song

noodlehair

"It's like..."
So anyway, my ladyfriend is sort of into them, but hasn't listened to any of their albums other than the first one. I told her to listen to Sleep Now in the Fire

That's it, that's my story

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
I'm sorry, but sometimes it's completely necessary. If I didn't say it, you might have carried on talking.

You should have just told her to Spotify it anyway. Spotify is ace, I even love saying Spotify.

Spotify.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Now this is one hell of a bump
I bloody love a good bump.

Have been awaiting this with all the teasers this week. Will watch later. Any good? From what I gather it's an anti-white supremacy documentary which is very on brand for them.
Yeah that's basically it. Only the first ten minutes are the documentary, the last five is an old performance of Killing in the Name, so it's pretty short, but yeah it's good.

stu_1992

How does RATM only have 653k subs.
Probably because they haven't realeased any music since Youtube was a thing. I'm a huge fan, even had tickets to see them over the (which obviously didn't happen) but I had no idea they had a youtube presence.

Classical Mechanic

Tom Morello’s solo stuff the Nightwatchman is pretty decent. I also like his version of The Ghost of Tom Joad with Bruce Springstein, although the guitar histrionics might turn a few people off.

I think Zack De La Rocha is a bit limited as a vocalist. I listened to One Day as a Lion but his style is all one note and uninspiring outside of RATM.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Tom Morello’s solo stuff the Nightwatchman is pretty decent. I also like his version of The Ghost of Tom Joad with Bruce Springstein, although the guitar histrionics might turn a few people off.

I think Zack De La Rocha is a bit limited as a vocalist. I listened to One Day as a Lion but his style is all one note and uninspiring outside of RATM.
Yep, Tom Morello is great. He's best when he's with someone else.

Quite like this: