Ralf Rangnick | ex-interim manager | does anyone rate him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Chango

State of this place Jesus. He’s trained with the players for one day. He’s doesn’t have his own staff yet and was always going to lean on some of the coaching staff that are still currently in place.

Reactions: Solius

lsd

The Oracle
State of this place Jesus. He’s trained with the players for one day. He’s doesn’t have his own staff yet and was always going to lean on some of the coaching staff that are still currently in place.

People just have no patience. Hate that about our fanbase at times

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Good start. He's a tactical coach so his ideas will take time to set it. In fact whoever had to modernize this team - Rangnick or the permanent manager- it will take a bit of time to get us up to speed with progressive footy

TeddyBear

'Ole's CL goal was overrated'
I thought he had mentioned in his pressers or interviews that he watched a lot of united games ?

Surely he knows how crap is McTom ?

And how frustrating Rashford is ?

Coupled with the usual DVB 5mins cameo, expecting him to do wonders in that 5 mins.

Come on, Ralf. You are better than Ole for sure..

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I thought he had mentioned in his pressers or interviews that he watched a lot of united games ?

Coupled with the usual DVB 5mins cameo, expecting him to do wonders in that 5 mins.

Your posts are weird. You're like an unironic wum.

Here's an idea for you to percolate on, maybe as the coach he thinks he can improve them...

Biggins

This is really weird post given that Fred scored a winner! I think everyone will get their chance but I expect Fred to be one of the first names on the team sheet given how much energy he brings and how Ralf wants us to play.

Atheist

Were people expecting us to win 4-0 or something? We got a clean sheet which was the most important thing IMO. That’s the first one in a long time.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Can already see his gameplan in bit parts.

Too early to judge but important win. I'll take the 3 points.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
What a start, we go from the worst pressing team in the league, to one of the best.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He's got a big job ahead of him. Pleased he's off to a win, hopefully we improve after some training sessions.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Very important to get a first win. He is here to steady the ship, anyone expecting free flowing Klopp kind of stuff in the middle of the season is out of their mind.

el3mel

Still pretty early. He has only managed the team for about what, 2 days ?

Hard to judge now. First half has a lot of encouraging signs. The pressing, movement and passing were all good.

However the team turned to shit 2nd half and the atmosphere suddenly became a bit flat. Might be due to players getting tired, since Arsenal game wasn't far away.

A lot of things need to improve, but if we manage to build on what we did in the first half, we'll be moving in the right direction.

Otherwise, nothing much to say, as I said, he has only managed the club for 2-3 days. At least a week or two will be needed before we start judging him.

AndySmith1990

No complaints today. It's pretty much as expected, and as I'd hoped; we started well then got tired. It's going to take months to see significant improvements as things don't magically change overnight, and there's a chance some players just won't suit the style very well, and he will find that out for himself as he assesses the players. But for now I'll be pleased with steady progress and consistency in our performances.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
The first 30 minutes was the most intense football we've played since that time under SAF when Cleverley and Anderson were pressing teams into submission (which was a spell that lasted 5-6 matches and was the most entertaining football I remember us playing).

This is clearly a fitness issue.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Thats won 3, drawn 1 since Ole left and the bonus is that we looked like we had a plan today. Barely let Palace have sniff.

SirAF

Ageist
Still pretty early. He has only managed the team for about what, 2 days ?

Hard to judge now. First half has a lot of encouraging signs. The pressing, movement and passing were all good.

However the team turned to shit 2nd half and the atmosphere suddenly became a bit flat. Might be due to players getting tired, since Arsenal game wasn't far away.

A lot of things need to improve, but if we manage to build on what we did in the first half, we'll be moving in the right direction.

Otherwise, nothing much to say, as I said, he has only managed the club for 2-3 days. At least a week or two will be needed before we start judging him.
Yeah, also due to the intense pressing during the first 35. I knew that the second half was going to turn out the way it did, simply because it’s not sustainable to press like that when you are not used to it. Things are going to be quite exciting moving forward when the players get used to this.

lloyd2wayne

Stop, stop it. Seeking attention on the internet is a sad state. Go out and enjoy the win.

spiriticon

We can only sustain the press for 30 min at the moment but it was great when it was on. More importantly, we controlled the whole game.

Looking forward to this team improving more.

Max_United

Were people expecting us to win 4-0 or something? We got a clean sheet which was the most important thing IMO. That’s the first one in a long time.
People tend to forget that we actually lost the last two games against Palace at OT.

Rajma

Old habits creeped back in once the freshness faded away. It’ll take some time. Badly needs another proper midfielder to support Fred.

beer&grill

Very exciting first half. I would’ve been content even with a draw even though we fully deserved the win. Sad we wasted 3 years with a subpar coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.